After recieving a warning....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by rainman0211, Aug 25, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

about my inappropriate language that I used toward RangerIXXI to express my obvious dislike toward said individual for comments made toward myself and others, I wish to apologize to 7,114 members of this 7,115 member forum for the use of my language. So from this moment on I'll try my best to not use harsh language toward another individual on this (what once was) a very nice community until it was besieged by certain rabble-rousers that have seemed to infest the community with negativity. It is still beyond me why an individual would want to come to a place that features something that is not liked by them other than to keep true the adage that "misery like company". Like if you don't like Taco Bell, then why go there unless your mission is to stand outside picketing "Don't eat Taco Bell". I feel like if you don't like Titanfall 1 or Titanfall 2 then what the heck are you doing here. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to spout your dislike somewhere like IHateTitanfall.com where your gripes would be better received by individuals with like interest. I'm still under the belief that "you get what your hand calls for" and that you should never allow you mouth to (as they say) write a check that your as... backside can't (or won't even attempt to) cash. Now, with that said... Stand by for Titanfall... almost everybody.:cool:

• Like Like x 6
  2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Post thoroughly enjoyed.

3. SKWRLY

SKWRLY Generation 3

Wait, that website exists?

4. Carlos

Carlos Generation 3

#4 Carlos, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    No, dude. He's trying to make a point.

Trolls do things for attention, this site isn't the place for that kind of behavior. TFC is usually a friendly bunch, but when you meet an apple that really wants to ruin your moment or day... it puts a damper on your experience.

I too got warned - for insulting a member, but only because that person was trying his best to anger me. I don't tolerate people who argue with me over petty things. I really don't.

Doug (@WhoIsDo) is a nice guy, but people are just pissed off, passionate about TitanFall [2]... Everyone just needs to cool down, and be civil. Swearing is fine, just not directed at another person.

See, case in point: FUCK! SHIT!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sparchief117

Sparchief117 Generation 3

Is there no blocking that person? Just ignore or block whoever is bothering you. Should be that simple. That is the best way to beat trolls. Don't feed them.

6. Carlos

Carlos Generation 3

Try ignoring someone and then have your posts marked as "trolling/spam" for no reason at all. It's supposed to be a DISAGREE button, use it for a GOOD REASON.

*facepalm*

7. SKWRLY

SKWRLY Generation 3

Lol I figured and was just making light of the situation. But I did check right after my initial post because with all the hate training going on it wouldn't surprise me. ;)

From what I've seen and heard this is the most civil Titanfall community at the moment and I feel I can post my thoughts and opinions without recieving too much heat. I like what I saw in the tech test and based on what is being tweaked and changed im even more stoked for the game.

8. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

oooohhh you potty mouth! Go sit in the corner while uncle Bruvas thinks up a suitable punishment :D

9. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Another good reason this site is the best.
    We all make mistakes and , if we are adults, realize it and make corrections. THEN we all move on.

10. Sparchief117

Yea i hear ya. Just figured its better to not let it get to you.

11. Sparchief117

A
    Agreed