Bing saves Titanfall 2... for me.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by rainman0211, Sep 27, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Alright... so most that know me know that I'm disappointed with T2o_O for one reason or another so I cancelled my pre-order. Was really looking forward to playing that new campaign but $60 was a bit much for me to shell out for just the campaign mode. As much as I wanted to go on that adventure with BT-7274,:D I was not going pay that $63.99 (for the deluxe version $47.99 for standard thru Amazon Prime) to just play the campaign mode. :confused: Enter ... BING. Been using Bing for some time now. Using it about 10 minutes a day to do searches to collect the rewards points and save them up to redeem for whatever.:rolleyes: Redeemed enough points a few months ago for a free year of Xbox live... that was sweet.;) So in about 2 weeks I'll have enough points to redeem for $40 off Titanfall 2 standard edition. Was going to wait for the price to drop before I bought it, but now I'll get it a little earlier than I was expected to, a little cheaper and maybe... just maybe, I might play the M/P and miraculously start to at least like Titanfall 2. Be advised... Bing Rewards are only for U.S. residents.

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Thats good news Rain, hope to see you out there on it soon! Recent gameplay vids are showing a way more polished looking game.(I've just gotta get used to not hunting red dots though:confused:)

3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, lets see how that goes.:rolleyes: