Building a Better Titanfall 3

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Trini Chinese, Aug 28, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 6

• Like Like x 2
  2. Trini Chinese

this video says almost everything i and many have been saying for a long time.
    go figure lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trini Chinese

LOL GO FIGURE.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

yes, it was posted in the official forums oo
    i'm very happy and full of hope
    thankful to the ones who made that video

i hope Respawn watches it and read our feedback too of course and take it into account when makinf TF3

• Like Like x 1
  5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yes, and here are 2 exact quotes I pulled from the video that I think are critical.

This first one was referring to how the competitive players had brought up a lot of the issues with CTF a long time ago:
    "Nine months after release, none of these issues have even been addressed yet. Can you really blame us for already looking to a future uncomfirmed sequel?"

And this was their conclusion:
    "In conclusion, Titanfall must have rewired our brains, because we love it to the point where it influences the way we play other games. It defines us as gamers. We wish Respawn and the franchise nothing but the greatest of successes. To that end, we hope that our criticism will be taken into account and ultimately in some small part, contribute to a more complete and satisfying Titanfall experience in the future. The direction Respawn has taken the series is understandable, as it was clearly intended to create a welcoming and less overwhelming environment for the average player. Unfortunately, many changes stemming from this decision have resulted in Titanfall 2 becoming a more shallow and limited experience for everyone. Our goal here today wasn't to lobby for Titanfall to be some kind of an MLG Pro exclusive mess, but to highlight our perceived flaws of Titanfall 2 in order to show Respawn that such a drastic overhaul of game mechanics wasn't really necessary. We sorely miss a lot about the original Titanfall and, as we outlined, a lot about that game suits the Titanfall identity much better and shouldn't have been so readily discarded. We hope there's more room for Titanfall in Titanfall 3."

• Like Like x 1