Burning Q - Are female pilots faster than male pilots? what?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by RottweilerluvNZ, Jul 4, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Someone told me the other day that they were,

I said 'ney' ! how sexist, bollics, no way, not in the new age we are all supposed to be equal!.

But then, I look around all the other gen 10's and die hard 5, 6, 7, 8, 9's and they are all chicks........huh?

So - does anyone know, are the female pilot's faster movement on the ground? is this why people use them? or is it false sense of security because they are smaller but they don't really move faster at all.

Not that I really notice in game, but someone asked me the other day prompting me, why I am a dude, and not a dudette in TF, as the girls move faster?

Any know?

Thanks!

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:confused:... well... anybody kmow?o_O

3. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I dont think they are faster as such. It is more how they move animation wise - flick left and right with a male and you get a lot of surface area to shoot with not much movement. With a female, most of the body is out of the way, out from her centre.

Jumping with females sees their knees right up where a males' doesnt.

Ive got all my loadouts as female, and you might notice competitive players do this too! ( You cant rely on it alltogether though, you still gotta move like the wind:D)

As close to a test we have is on this great vid by frothy:

• Like Like x 3
  4. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Frothy really explains it. Not faster, but hitbox and character movement make them harder to hit.

5. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Thanks for the responses all! so a mystery to me has been cracked! much appreciated.

6. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

A bit like oddjob in goldeneye then:)

• Funny Funny x 1