Xbox One Calling all Female Pilots - Ladies Night

Discussion in 'Xbox One & 360 Parties' started by Mecha Maiden, Feb 7, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 6

Man, I am so jealous that I can't play with you guys. I love Hardpoint more than anything and there is nothing I respect more than players who get Hardpoint and play really good defense. You guys are all awesome! I actually was able to play about 30 games of Amped Hardpoint yesterday, just me mixed in with randoms, won about 21 out of 30 and was MVP about 15 out of 30. Some of my defensive scores were 1600, 2150, 1900, 2425, 1350, 1750 from screenshots I took.

Yeah, that is a great video. Really made me laugh. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 4

We were mainly playing a mix of Bounty Hunt, Hard Point and LTS so it as fun - Hard point was definitely our strongest mode. I know what you mean about respecting team mates that understand the game, much better outcome.

Glad you enjoyed the video. I love most how he talks about playing Titanfall for the moments, "the moments where you couldn't have felt more like a badass."
    Those moments are what keeps me coming back, and always hungry for more

• Like Like x 1
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 6

Yeah, it was actually a really clever thing to do to use a computerized voice to narrate, because when he curses it actually makes it WAY funnier when it is the computerized voice cursing. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 4

Right?! Pretty smart

5. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Couldn't help myself and chuckled several times. But a good perspective in many ways.

• Like Like x 1