can't join matches/games

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Derrame, Oct 28, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sapphire

Sapphire Generation 3

@ensc - Thanks for the advice!

2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

no problem, glad if I as able to help :)

3. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Capture the Flag is always empty, tried most of the servers, 0 :s

4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That doesn't surprise me. CTF players are some of the most finnicky players. They like to set up all their own rules. You can use this gun, but not that gun, etc. and they get very irritated if someone doesn't follow them, so now that they have the Networks I would bet most CTF games are being played in those private networks where they can set up their own little rules until their hearts are content.

5. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

i didn't know it worked that way, too bad there is not enough pepople playing normally, :s

6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, that's just my theory. There is no way to prove that. I really like CTF too, but honestly, if I was going to play it, I would be finnicky too and want to set up my own rules too. :) There were 2 things I hated about CTF in TF1. First, I would want no titans allowed, because I would prefer a pure pilot on pilot match. Just hearing the clanking of a Titan in CTF ticked me off, because it was like, "Great! This game is no longer a pure CTF game." Second, I would almost like there to be like an invisible maybe 100 foot ring around the flags where if you stayed in that ring for more than 10 seconds you would immediately die. Almost like a 3-second rule in the paint in basketball. The reason is because too many people use CTF for kill farming. They just set up shop at one of the flags and just kill anyone that gets close to it. To me, all players should be actively flowing with one of the flags, either defending it or trying to get it back, with the only exception being if you happened to get killed and you happened to get respawned at one of the flags temporarily. That's just my opinion though and why I never played it. Couldn't stand the titans or the kill farmers. CTF does have one really valuable benefit though. It forces you to learn the best and quickest routes to get from one side of the maps to the other. Also, CTF is the absolute best place in TF1 to use your Rematch cards. You bust your butt and carry the flag all the way across the map only to get killed 5 feet from the other flag. Use your Rematch card, pick it up and finish it.

7. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

i dont know how CTF works, but why would anyone set rules? it's a game, anyone can use the weapon or equipment he wants

8. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I know and I agree, but that's just how it seems to be from what I could tell.