Colony is only 24/7

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Mar 24, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Similar to the Angel City Drop.....Colony will only be available on 24/7.....you could only play on Angel City if you chose 24/7 and it cycled you through a couple game modes.

I hope this isn't the same...I'm not interested in Bounty Hunt...etc...

Cycle the damn map with the other ones....

• Like Like x 4
  2. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Agree. 1.0.0.%

I didn't even play angel city until it was circulated. These decisions are horrendously stupid

• Like Like x 2
  3. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

but it will be added to the other normal maps, after some time right?
    like angel city, it was on 24/7 for limited time and then we can randomly find it in any game mode

4. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

it feels like they are buying time lol .

wish we got the tone prime . would have been excited to see what he would look like.
    the r101x s a plus for me , i like the aug scope , still miss and ant the r101c to make a come back in it original form with burst fire put in to the mix . with the scopes from part 1 .
    an assault version of the hemlock and the car .
    an atlas titan with the chain gun would be a welcome .

5. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

can we cange the r101 scope for another one? like reflex or normal sight?

6. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

i don't think so. i would like to , but i believe it comes default with the aug scope. if we can change the scopes to the one that the car has i will like that.

7. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Totally agree. I've only recently started playing the game even more than I ever had, because I noticed that I was able to get Amped Hardpoint games on the PC at ALMOST any time that I want (so long as I am willing to switch between New York and Belgium servers at different times of day). There was one day last weekend that I was actually able to play about 30 games of Amped Hardpoint. This increased availability to that mode is the only thing that makes me want to play this game more. I have ZERO interest in playing Attrition or Bounty Hunt. I would love to have Colony added into the Amped Hardpoint mix, but I have no interest in a Colony 24/7 lobby, especially because if it is anything like the Angel City 24/7 lobby and you played 10 games they would probably be distributed like this (about 6 Bounty Hunt, 3 Attrition, 1 Amped Hardpoint). NO F!#@ING THANKS!!! Don't tease me with a map I like and than jam a game mode you want to promote down my throat. Get that crap out of my face.

The first thing I thought of when I heard they were bringing this back was you Trini my body. I know you love that gun.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Respawn(jay) said colony will be in the rotation from the start. This is great news

• Like Like x 2
  9. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Where did u read this? I read on the Respawn blog otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Over at the ea titanfall site. Jay said so himself. I believe (off top of my head) the quote is in the recent fnn post

• Like Like x 1
  11. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Confirmed?

• Like Like x 1
  12. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Good! That's the way it should be. Thanks!

13. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hey dude, only could find this in the tf blog:
    • To celebrate the return of Colony the Featured Playlist for that weekend will be Colony 24/7 and will support a variety of modes.
    And jay only linked the titanfall.com blog on the official forum, see it anywhere else?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

go to the fnn 3/23 in general discussion. (Right now it's at the bottom of 1st page). Go to the 3rd page, 4th post FROM the bottom and you'll see Jays comment.

All of page 3 is everyone asking if colony will be in normal rotation. Then jay chimed in and said he had just spoke with devs and they said it would be in rotation.