Titanfall Color Blind/Deficiency Setting for Game

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Skateandsnow, Feb 17, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Skateandsnow

Skateandsnow Generation 1

Hi, I am a long time gamer and have ALWAYS had issues with this problem where there is no way to change out the colors of team/enemy or even just in words on the screen that appear as the same color to me as I am color blind (I see color, they are just all jumbled up and alot of them show up the same especially when they have some sort of glow to them). So my suggestion is that you could put in the simple setting of changing out the colors of things so that people who have the same issue as me will not have trouble playing this wonderful game that you have created. Also did you know that its 1 out of 3 men are color deficient and 1 out of 100 of them are "color blind"-like me, and 1 out of 1000 girls are as well. That ends up being alot of your customers coming out with having this problem. And just so you have a reference point to what I'm talking about, just in the settings of the games when you go to "controller settings"- "button/stick layout" and everything is listed, at the bottom it shows "blue-pilot, orange-titan, white-shared" because of my issue (one that many people have) the glow that is on the wording makes it so all of those colors appear the same so there is really no way for me to tell which buttons are referring to the pilot or the titan... There are some games that have put in settings for this and they work out pretty well. Just as a reference Battlefield 4 has a fairly good color blind setting option to use giving 3 different types of color issues to choose from making it easier to play the game properly knowing who is on your team and who is the enemy. If you could PLEASE try to put in a setting for this I know I would and I'm sure THOUSANDS of other dedicated gamers would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Nick

2. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

Interesting. You may want to put this over on the Respawn forums as a suggestion to them. This is a fan ran community (even though some people from Respawn do venture here time to time) so it'd be the best for you to post it there.

• Like Like x 1