Titanfall Data Center: Searching....................

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by DarkManX2589, Apr 10, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DarkManX2589

DarkManX2589 Generation 1

It says Data Center: Searching.......I hit play, then it is stuck on Connecting...Retrieving Matchmaking List forever...This has been happening the past 2 days. My internet is fine, everything else works except Titanfall. I even opened up every recommended port for Xbox Live and Titanfall and still nothing. Any ideas?

2. Derek smith

Derek smith Generation 2

I am having the exact same problem

3. DarkManX2589

My issue was with the new Gateway Router/Modem Combo I had to install from Comcast Xfinity. The firewall was set on medium and it should have been on low. It was blocking the Multiplayer portion of Xbox Live. Xbox's customer support was very friendly and helpful but it was Comcast's customer support that figured it out.

4. Derek smith

Derek smith Generation 2

now i get a new error. I actually get into a match but after picking titan load out I get the server desyncronization error I have been unable to play this game nearly the entire time I have had it. it is ridiculous and only wish I had bought it used so I could return it

5. DarkManX2589

If your xboxone will sign into xbox live but not allow multiplayer, then it is an issue with your router and or/ network. Make sure your firewall is set at a security level that will allow it. Your ISP provider can help with that if you don't know how to. Also, you might want to check into port forwarding and open up all of the exact required ports Xbox live requires. This info is on xbox.com/support. Their customer service walked me through everything and now I am problem free once again. Don't lose faith, Titanfall is a great game and it is well worth the aggravation. Good Luck buddy.

6. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

i have the same error all data centers are -1, only the one in my region works but there are no players there :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I started noticing something similar in TF1 yesterday as well. I usually use EAST US. All of the other Data Centers were fine. They looked normal and were usable. However, the EAST US one was at the bottom of the list and had -1 as you mentioned and it was not selectable.