Data Centers: Searching... (Still an issue? lawl)

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by MassEffect Omni, Mar 16, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MassEffect Omni

MassEffect Omni Generation 1

Anyone have a legitimate fix for this?

I am unable to play most of the time due to having no Data Center to connect to. At this time, I just quit the game and try again...over and over until it works, or more likely, until I grow bored and frustrated and move on to another, more reliable, game.

Lets assume I have tried all the obvious "fixes" (the ones that involve me having to use a different router, no router, etc...the ones that should not be considered fixes).

2. MassEffect Omni

Still happens sometimes. Hoping it is on their end...meaning they are fixing it.

3. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Have you tried turning off your Xbox, unplugging the system for 30 seconds, then booting back up? I've had that fix quite a few issues on the system for me.

4. stormiesttub

stormiesttub Generation 2

Anyone have any infinite loop fixes?

5. Tritonheat

Tritonheat Generation 2

So they designed a game that requires you to keep unplugging your console in-and-out, in oreder for it to work?!?!?!?!?!?!

6. MassEffect Omni

Didnt work for me anyways (unplugging etc). Still same issues. But yes, any outside-fix (Unplugs, ports, etc) has not only been tried, but its sad that we have to even do them to fix THEIR game-issue.