Deluxe vs Standard

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by BattleReadyPB, Jun 13, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

So on the pre-order the standard edition is 79.99 and the Deluxe edition is 99.99 canadian...
    What is the difference between the two.
    I read what the extra bundle includes and it seems that its just custom graphic design (fancy painted titan)?
    And some custom pilot get up?

Is this it or am I missing anything?

2. pao008

pao008 Generation 1

I guess its cosmetic items but I would like to see first what they look like before I upgrade to deluxe.

3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Was thinking the same thing myself... found this on Amazon though..
    [​IMG]
    Pre-order bonus offer: Give your titan extra flair with the Nitro Pack, featuring special Warpaint and Nose Art customizations for the Scorch titan as well as a unique Callsign - available free when you pre-order Titanfall 2. Includes: Nitro Scorch Warpaint, Nitro Scorch Nose Art, Nitro Call Sign. Codes will be sent within 2 days of release date. Offer only applies when shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
    Deluxe Edition Content:
    Customize every titan on day one with instant access to exclusive Deluxe themed Warpaints and Nose Arts. Two Camouflages are also included and are ready to be applied to every titan, pilot, and weapon in the game. Get all this content and more when you purchase the Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition.

I'm ready for it. I'll take the deluxe, but I'll settle for the standard edition.;)

4. BattleReadyPB

Yeah I think I'll just get the standard edition.
    Especially if those cosmetic colors are something I can just earn anyways.
    I have Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3 and all my guns are still the stock color lol.

5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

At my age, I need to go "whole hog".........:p. Its the DEEEEE-Lux for me!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

6. BattleReadyPB

A few of the people I play with are the same way. They've already pre-ordered the deluxe.

7. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Meh, just cosmetics. I'll find a skin in-game that I like and pick that.

8. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm getting deluxe to support mainly. I'm not huge into cosmetics and stuff and not pre-ordering because of that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

£13 more for paint jobs on the Titans, pilots and weapons doesn't normally do it for me, but it's Titanfall and I'm a sucker for the game...

• Like Like x 1