Doritos, Mountain Dew & Titanfall 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by rainman0211, Oct 4, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Okay, while out today with the wife (for of all things... yarn for the wives knitting addiction) and saw Dew and Doritos with Titanfall 2 promo codes so I bought 1 of each. And about an hour ago I went to www.dewanddoritos.com and tried to enter the codes. It says I have to link my xbox account and when I click to do it, it takes me to EA Access and of course I have no EA account. So is having a EA account the only way to redeem the codes?

• Like Like x 1
  2. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

I hope not... EA Access hates me. It wont even take my money!

3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm pretty sure you needed an EA account to play Titanfall... at least that's what the lady told me when I was on customer support today trying to link my accounts.

4. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

I have an EA account but EA access seems to be different.
    You actually have to pay a monthly fee.

5. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Man I love Doritos!

I've got an EA account, there's a few free games you can download on EA Access thats pretty cool.

6. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I think you're right, you have to have one to get onto the servers or something I remember when signing up, me thinks.

7. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

It is all over my head. I will have to remember to check out Dew here in Canada. Not as big a Dew here as it is south of the border. Thank goodness. I really do not want to have to mess with all that shite. G

8. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

https://signin.ea.com/p/web/login?e...&response_type=code&client_id=customer_portal

Heres the link to sign up, I think you can sync it with your xbox live account. (You know when titanfall.com was saying sign up for the tech test, I think that was through ea too. Did you sign up for one then?)

9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#9 Bruvas, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Have to say, EA Access is one of my favorite things this generation. £20 for a whole year and you get Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hard-line, two Need for Speed games, both Plants vs Zombies, FIFA, UFC, Madden, NHL, NBA, and loads more.

You also get 10% off digital purchases, and I only buy digital now.

PLUS you get early access and game trials, usually 1 week early and 10 hours worth of the game.

Both my son and myself have an account. Braw!

EDIT: Just heard that Mirrors Edge Catalyst and Star Wars Battlefront is coming to EA access soon