Early Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by WhoIsDo, Jun 26, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

As some of you already know, I have a YouTube channel outside of this website that I create a lot of content on every week! EA brought me out to EA Play to play Titanfall 2, Madden 17 & also Battlefield 1! I was able to record some early multiplayer footage of Battlefield 1, and I've put it together in the video above.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That looks nice. Been a fan since the days of COD & MOH back in the days of PlayStation. Looking forward to it.

3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Wishbone had two lives and more time to play! I may just have to devote some TF hours to BF1!

4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I like that old school stuff. BF1 is looking damn good to me.

5. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Once you play it, I think you'll be hooked. It's really good.

6. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Looking very good! I was wondering HOW they would get action form a predominately "static" war.

Very fast. may have to look into this one!

7. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

the Alpha , feels stable , the game should feel complete when it come out so far so good , back to old school iron sights shooting , flying is pretty cool but feels a bit empty in the air , would have liked ai planes to shoot along with live players like what they did in battlefront , consoles graphic are good basic battlefield gameplay with a bit of change to the class system .

8. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Never missed a Battlefield game. Don't intend to miss this one :SmD

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I have to say I enjoyed the game. The SP campaign was good, and I just wanted more! Maybe next year???
    I miss the demise of "SP" styled game play. Where you could get AI bots to fill out your teams, and play the missions of the game. I guess I just liked Co-Op games. Always had the most fun when I played with friends! I still like TF MP, so I a have not totally abandoned the game!
    Its how I learned to play within a co=op setting. Just makes me sad that its NOT the future of massive games anymore. Besides, I don't have any fun on a 64 player server against far too many snipers, and no one playing for the objective! At least TF still plays like a team based game.
    Just my thoughts.