fart pistols, nuke ejaculate and satchels

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by StorkChop42, Oct 9, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. StorkChop42

StorkChop42 Generation 3

I'm sorry, I said I never would do it, but G d is it liberating and fun. Add a cloak to it and just watch the pissed off comments in the lobby, post match. Went from bottom 3rd every match, to top 3rd every match since. I'm not necessarily proud, but if ya can't beat em, join em! Hey, at least I'm not up in a bell tower in the stratosphere, kraber in tow, with 15 pilot kills, zero deaths, and a run amok auto titan every match. How fun would that be if we all did that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#2 rainman0211, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    I'd suspect most, if not all have at one time or another ran amuck with a fartpistol:D and I have had some fun with it. Plenty of dedicated SP users as well as haters in the world so I guess it all balances out.o_O It was fun, this a game... success!:cool: Can't be a hardcore pilot all the time.:rolleyes: Every great pilot needs a little R&R so shoot'n & scoot'n can be just the thing.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. StorkChop42

StorkChop42 Generation 3

Yeah, especially when on pc with my gampad, big disadvantage from the mice guys. I do feel a little dirty though on xbone. Also, does it make me a bad person when my favorite high in the entire game is when I look down from 50 stories after I nuke and see I just took out 3 pilots and the titan's in the aftermath? ??

4. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

Shame shame. Hahaha. I'd giggle..

• Like Like x 1
  5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That is a nice, satisfying view (as you're snickering) of the devastation you just caused.:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

Just got out of a game where some dude on my team went 26-4. Got most of his kills with sp.

ya, i think its op once you get good with it.

7. StorkChop42

StorkChop42 Generation 3

I don't think I can disagree with you there, I went from averaging around 30-40 attrition pts, to 80-90 overnight, granted 30 of those pts were chewing through grunts n spectres, but was 10 to 1 on pilots last night hehe... nuke eject got me a few of those too. It does get old getting killed by them all the time though, and if we both have em and I win, would that not denote at least a modicum of some skill???
    Ps: really enjoyed some of your dry, rage filled discertations, part of what got me to join up, so... thank you.

8. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

I'm still giggling lmao

9. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I am different kind of pilot O guess. 24-4 is a damn good score. I one got 20 kills with the carbine... my crowning moment.;) I don't think that any weapons are op, but I do think that, in the hands the right pilot, the way he works it makes it seem ...op.:) Putting an SP in my hands is no magic pill that turns on automatic score or pilots kill increase for me. There are a few pilots here in the community that can make a satchel charge seem op.:D

• Like Like x 2
  10. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

Yo rain. Ur the 1 pilot I know that have magical titanfall powers!!!! Give sum of ur MOJO since ur on the bench hahahaha

11. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

Rain 1 ?,?? I'm almost a Gen 4. Why does it say only Gen 2 on here

12. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

Hahaha n/m I just seen urs an it says ur a Gen 5

13. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That's just a ranking for this forum. Achievements for number of posts, likes you give and get and some more things.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

Thanx bro. I didn't know that

15. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Abracadabra... proof(imagine cloud of smoke for desired effect), spin around twice and click your heels and it is done.. My MoNo is now your MoNo. Heed it's power.

Oh yeah... I'm gonna be needing that MoNo back sometime in the near future I hope.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  16. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Depends who you're up against on this sp business, sometimes I've used it to desperately minion bash and sneaky kills to ensure attrition points with good effect.

Other times however, like playing pilot hunter recently, I was up against a fine squad and got my ass handed to me good and proper. Halfway through I switched to the sp to try and claw some desperate kills back but no.......I got punished for using it it seemed....spawn/die/spawn/die/etc.etc.

I think the weapons are mostly balanced ( only one I cant get my head around is plasma railgun with insta-shot), ive been maimed by g2a4's, longbows etc and have maimed with them.

Depends on your skill and who you're opposing

17. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

Hahaha u ain't getting it back. I'm keeping it 4ever

18. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

Hell I don't have any skill.... rainmaker just gave me his MOJO so maybe I can get sum swag lmao

19. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

20. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Rainman the Rainmaker! Rainin down the pain on TF soon we hopes:)

• Like Like x 1