Haven't played in so long

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Sgt_rawk, May 30, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Too many new games at the moment.

How is everyone? Everyone good? :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Good man! Nice to see you still come on the forum though :D

I'm in the same boat. Got my gear score to 214 on the Division with two really good builds. Addicted to that game like crack cocaine...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

I've been all about Doom since it released. I also want to go back and revisit Uncharted 4. I'm not a big fan of third person when it comes to MP, but the Uncharted 4 MP is much better than I expected. I also need to finish Ratchet and Clank, and Quantum Break, so Titanfall isn't high on my priorities at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I haven't been on Titanfall a ton recently, but I find myself jumping on the game every so often & smiling. It has definitely aged a bit, but still fun to jump on from time to time!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Well...its good to see everyone still stops by. I am completely immersed in Doom at the moment, the campaign is a ton of fun. I actually haven't played the MP because the campaign is so good. I look forward to buying overwatch and having a run on that when my MP itch comes back (as the doom MP was a little weak imo) and will at some stage finish my second run at completing my second ranking up on TF. Whether I will have enough time prior to TF2 remains to be seen. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I haven't played it much after finally hitting the Gen 10 mark, but yesterday I got a friend to start reinstalling it, and another who would want to play together. So I may get 2-3 people back into Titanfall (at least for a couple days!)

• Like Like x 1
  7. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

I dunno... I cant seem to find any games I like.
    I tried The Division, Doom, Black Ops 3, Halo... meh.
    Waiting to try BF1, havent played that series since 2142 and Vietnam... Hope to get a chance to play the beta, not sure if I'm gonna like that game as much as I used to enjoy the older BF games...

Can't wait for Titanfall 2.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

well, i've levelled up my new account to gen 10 so that's two and just in time for the new one, should i go back to my first account and try for all of the achievements? am i that bereft of a life? my daughter doesn't even know me anymore, i need to get out of the house maybe....ha!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

I wanted 100% on my main account. I first reached Gen 10, then got all achievements, completed all 990 challenges and unlocked all insignias. After that, I didn't really have it in me to attempt another.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

bloody hell, i'm not surprised.

11. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I started my second account (RainMann0211) I believe out of boredom. Got everything on the first account but the other account... I just don't worry about. I was quite satisfied with just getting to Gen 10 again.

12. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I have a couple insignias I'm kinda working on. A couple achievements......these last few I don't really care about.

I've been focusing on having my deck full of OGRE cards. I have 7o now. Almost there.

13. The Juggernaut

We could just start making community challenges or our own Gen challenges, like 'Gooser Melee' or 'Most Spectres following you at once' lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Noooooo! Youve just put gooser melee in my head...I was at peace dammittt!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Hey Sgt Rawk! long time no see!,

Yea Doom's tops mate, but I found myself back on TF again. Maybe have another shot another time. I know what you mean though it's pretty wild and nothing like a horror game to keep you going at night.

I've dipped my toes in the MP on there quite a bit though here and there, it's a hell of a lot of fun, nasty guns and weapons but personally I don't think they probably put as much effort into it as they did the campaign. Saying that, there are some guys on there just letting rip and clearly loving chainsawing the crap out of everyone!.

I thought it was a bit like Halo MP. Felt like a giant in armor too heavy, can't jump far, can run too fast.

But the guns, oh well - Dooms arsenal.....that's another story, absolutely fantastic.

Look forward to seeing you on TF2.

• Like Like x 1
  16. The Juggernaut

Got it once by accident. Was using Big Punch as a n enemy titan ejected under a overhang, so the pilot ltieraelly fell ontop of my extended fist and exploded.

17. Sapphire

Sapphire Generation 3

Haha I'm doing good..Busy with life haha. I haven't played much games. But I always stick with 1 or 2 games at the moment Titanfall and Gw2. But that is going to change, I probably will play Titanfall 2 most of the time when it comes out in October haha. I stopped myself from buying too much games ;)

18. D4u2s0t

D4u2s0t Generation 3

Been a long time for me as well. Got Titanfall at launch on 360, bought a new copy when I got my xbox one, and now I'm pumped to check out this beta. Really excited to learn the new maps, and pick off the ground walkers :)