Hitreg issue?

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Evers, Nov 25, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Evers

Evers Generation 1

#1 Evers, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    problem1:

Hitreg: I am not a bad player, but sometimes, i can't see who is kill me. Strange... The hitreg or the netcode is wrong?

problem2: the normal aiming is more precise than the zoomed aiming? Whaaat... Just kidding me?

Please fix these game problem, thx

2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Not quite sure what you mean.

On the middle of the screen it tells you who killed you.
    In the lower right it tells you who killed you and what they killed you with.
    If you let the killcam run, it shows you who killed you and how they killed you.

Now, if you are implying that when it happened you couldn't tell where it was coming from and then it was the annoying same BOOM sound (no matter what weapon you got killed with) and annoying white shock flash (salt in the wound bullcrap that none of us should have to see), and that all happened because almost every weapon in the game 1-shot kills you with no warning, then I know exactly what you are talking about and I hate it.

This is why Jasper made the suggestion that a pilots health should be boosted by 40-50% so we don't get 1-shot killed by every weapon the game. That is a great suggestion by Jasper.

I would also like to see the BOOM, white shock flash thing removed. I know I got killed and I'm already ticked off. Don't put salt in my wound. Just respawn me immediately so I can go rip the jerk that did it to me to shreds.