IF YOU HAVE GRAPHICAL ISSUES, READ THIS

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by D2ultima, Feb 16, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. K-bob

K-bob Generation 1

2. K-bob

K-bob Generation 1

I'd like your advise on how to fix my resolution problem to get 5760 x 1080 over my 3-1920x1080 monitors.
    I just installed a MSI R9 270x 4gb ram.. Set up eyefinity, cabled by a dvi,hdmi, and a display port active adaptor. my desk top streches but when I launch Titanfall I get cloning on the three monitors- Any suggestion? K-bob

3. Parrish Sims

Parrish Sims Generation 1

I have been having issues with this game since after the first patch was released upon release of the game. I have a NVida 650 Ti with 1GB of Ram. I used to run Vista 64 bit but recently I switch up to Windows 7 64bit. I have 16GB of Ram too.
    Kept getting the random materials crash. For a long time I had a feeling it was video memory but gave up troubleshooting and went to play other games...this was before I went to Windows 7.

Upgraded to Win7 a week ago and still had the issue upon installing the game. I have to say as of Saturday I have not had a crash. I did similar fixes as what is mention in the head of this post. I saw another post by a dev someplace else about having textures too high could over flow the video memory. Don't know why the game or what not don't detect your video memory and restrict what settings you have but oh well. Anyway, here is the list of things I have done and so far is working. The one with the star I plan on redoing back to default for testing to see if game will still run.

Run Titanfall as admin
    *disable Origin overlays.

Applied the below video settings changes, resolution still high.
    Anti-Aliasing = Off
    VSync = Off
    Field of View = 90
    Texture Resolution = medium
    texture filter = anistropic 4x
    Lighting quality = low
    Shadow Detail = medium
    Ambient Occlusion = Enabled
    Effect Details = medium
    Water Quality = Low
    Model Detail = High
    Impact Models = Low
    Rag Dolls = High

I would say these settings work good with video cards running 1GB of memory or more. At 2 GB, you will have to experiment with what you can turn up. maybe someone else has fine tunings that can be turned up with this that doesn't effect video memory. Hope you all get yours working. I was hating life for almost a year because of this issue. Fixes like this needs to be broadcasted more.

4. zackzackpinkipie

zackzackpinkipie Generation 1

Hope you guys can help me out, I'm having a lot of issues with the framerate.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]