Jerky Gameplay

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by unclefrank666, Feb 26, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Understood. Good luck unclefrank.

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

My games have improved since i hard wired, didnt sound as bad as the experience youre having though. They must have bought the budget hosting package!

• Like Like x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I went hardwired after going haywire with lag in TF1. Helped a heck of alot.

• Like Like x 1
  4. unclefrank666

unclefrank666 Generation 3

I am Hardwired, always have been, changed all connections to CAT 6 gaming leads, Netgear gaming router, rewired my surround sound system, i have done everything possible to make my gaming experience better but with FPS games it's just not happening. Phoned Virgin Broadband and they can't do anything, now don't get me wrong it's not every single game i play that i have these issues, it's 8 games out of 10 i am getting terrible lag, pausing and jerky gameplay, but before it was the other way round didn't have a problem at all.
    It's not has if i have just had a few bad games and thought i will complain about it, i don't play CoD any more because of the terrible lag, it seems to be when the games started the jumping around in the air.
    I even got a DLC refund from the last CoD game because it was just unplayable.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Unclefrank, All I know is this game since LAUNCH has had the most horrible lag that I ever seen in an online shooter. Continuous Rubber banding and very erratic connections. I played through it for months but it never went away. Then it got so bad I was going to stop playing for good. All I did was disconnect my router and I plugged my Ethernet PS4 cable directly into my modem and everything in the game is a thousand times better. I no longer use my router when I play Tf2 and the game is absolutely playable now. I'm not saying this will work for you but I'm just telling you my experience. Also I don't think there's a problem with my router because every other game I have is fine , no problems at all. My brother also experiences the terrible lag In titanfall and he's in his own house in a completely different area than me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. unclefrank666

unclefrank666 Generation 3

I have done all that too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, you seem like a pretty thorough guy unclefrank. Sorry you have to deal with this.