MY MOST MEMORABLE DEATHS and other bad things

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by A4eaTransformer, May 27, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

#1 A4eaTransformer, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
    @rainman0211: A while back we (the group) had a discussion of whether a vortex could return an Archer. Rainman chuckled one night when I kept saying "Xbox record that". After all I was not doing too well, so what was up? Well Rainman: this I hope is vindication. I cannot seem to find a way to upload the video here, so I give a few screen shots. It so much better on video. This can be viewed on my Xbox clips for any so inclined. I think it clearly answers the question image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

NOTE THAT HE WAS RUNNING AWAY WITH HIS BACK TURNED WHEN I SHOT. I ran away from the window and hid in the top of the stairwell. I saw a flash and was dead. This is why I love this game!!! :mad::mad::(

• Like Like x 3
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

We all have at least one "memorable death" but a lucky few of us have many memorable deaths!!!:confused:

3. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Believe me there are more to come. Are the videos we see placed in the posts as YouTube links? I see you cannot import mp files etc. so how do videos get in the postings? I can always bug the administrators but thought there might be a simple answer from someone. Do you know?

4. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Do you see the little thing that looks like a film strip between the plus sign and the picture icon, click that and paste the url of the video in there...as far as importing local (video on yr machine) I don't know...if you have xbox you can post them to the MS site for video and paste the link in..hope this helps...

5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

There is a simple answer but this Simpleton can't explain it even if my life depended on it... sorry.:( I'm one of those people that needs to be on a computer to be able to explain it. Working from a kindle that's on life support. Besides, there is just no way you are less computer literate than I am. I posted a video on YouTube a few months ago. If I did it I know you can too. A-Train you got to channel your inner little engine that could.;). And where the heck is @rogerwilco71 when you need him.:D

6. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Reflect. I figured how to get videos off of the Xbox and filed as a generic MP4 file. The url video link right in front of my eyes was the missing piece. Thanks Serge! Dahhhh. Like my wife says: Men see with their mouth. All I have to do now is figure out how to efficiently upload to a media site with a URL. Thanks again

7. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Thank you for the words of encouragement. Full steam ahead!!!

8. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Got it!!! Watch out now. It will be Clip City A-train-arhea soon. This is he full clip of the archer in my face. Amazing shot. Too bad I was on the receiving end. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 2
  9. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah!!! I knew you could, I knew you could.

10. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

#10 A4eaTransformer, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    image.jpg I thought I could, I thought I could...:p:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

How did you know that is the gun I use. You are supposed to put the back end in your mouth to stabilize it right? Welcome back Roger. I have missed your citing edge wit.

• Like Like x 1
  13. rogerwilco71

I was on VayCaaaySheee-on...(laid on beach playing Titanfall in my head...NO LIE)

Ha!
    I couldn't help my friend. That... is..... thee......WORST... way to die...I watched your clip more than a few times in pure laughter (not at you.....with you:D).

You should submit this to FrothyOmen for his "top plays"

-Citing edge

• Like Like x 1
  14. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

We share the same humor. I keep watching it. And watching it in disbelief. And laugh and laugh and laugh. FrothyOmen should be down right pleased with him self. I just hope it was an accident and not pure skill. I literally ate that in my face. If it was skill then there is little hope for me.

15. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

@rogerwilco71: I can't help the post script. Who goes on vacation and plays titanfall in their head??!!!???!!!! I just only do it at work, during meals, when I go to bed, going to the bathroom, walking down the hall, exercising, talking to my wife, playing with my grandson, when drinking beer, when not drinking beer and while breathing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. rogerwilco71

Some of us don't have your uncompromising structure my steam-powered friend
    **once at the airport, I thought to wall-run and hop past the long lines.....then reality set in and the line got longer**
    Too much Vitamin T can be bad for you

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I have been playing this game a long time and I STILL regularly kill myself with the archer rocket. o_O Gotta stop pulling that baby out indoors and firing out the door or window. :rolleyes:

18. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Me too, but just to make sure, you do realize that that Archer I ate was a bounce from the titan's vortex sheild back through the window finding me in the corner. Just say'n.

19. rogerwilco71

#19 rogerwilco71, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    OKAY....A4.....I wasn't sure if anyone noticed, but this is the "related content" after your clip plays......ROFL
    (tears and laughter)

20. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Too funny. Did you see me sneak in there with the Gorillas?