Never Give Up

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by ensc, Nov 27, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Whenever I played football in the back yard with my friends, I used to get furious with my teammates if we were down like 42-7 and they wanted to just give up. I will never quit. NOT EVER. If I'm going down, they are going to know they were in a fight. Cause you see, even if we may lose, if I can sack their quarterback and slam him so hard into the ground that it makes his brain rattle around a little, he's going to remember that the next time we meet and it might make him hesitate. Or even if we can complete one 90 yard touchdown pass between 2 really good defenders right at the end of the game, at least we can walk away with a good taste in our mouth.

Anyway, I said all that to say this. This is a great example of why you never give up. This little guy is down like 42-1 and never loses his focus and never gives up. He is my new hero.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

I AGREE WITH THIS 100%

Im considered a "hype man" among my friends and I never give up.

I've apart of some absolutely gnarly comebacks in attrition.

I can get really boisterous or obnoxious too some. But this only happens when I'm down in a game and no one is talking but they have mics, so I try to light a fire up under em

Cool video too

• Like Like x 1
  3. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Imagine, those cameramen sit there forever just to capture a 60 sec work of art. Really intense

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You and me are cut from the same cloth brother.

Combebacks are what I live for. They are the most satisfying wins. They are the ones you remember.

For example, my most memorable baseball game is still from when I was 12 years old. I was in the All Star Game and my team had been winning the entire game, but then in the top of the last inning the other team caught up and actually took the lead by 3 runs. It was crushing, but like I said, I never give up and neither did my buddies on this team. Our first 2 guys struck out in the bottom of the last inning and now it was up to me to keep it alive. I put it right between the 1st and 2nd basemen and got on first. Our next 2 guys got on base with walks. So now it was 2 outs in the last inning, down by 3, bases loaded and our homerun hitter was up. Smartly, they decided to intentionally walk him to only give up 1 run. Well, my buddy was like me, and he never gave up either. He lulled them into thinking he was going to accept the intentional walk by standing their for the first 3 pitches. Then, on the last pitch, he leans out over the plate and drives it over the opposite fence for a grand slam game winning homerun. OMG That was awesome!!! I remember it like it was yesterday.

Yeah, you're right. That takes some serious commitment and they are so highly skilled. It truly is a work of art they put together.

5. Ozzy

Ozzy Generation 1

Hey there, Is it possible to change os voice to Japanese on Titanfall 2?

6. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

You know I love a good come back but I just had 5! games in a row where I joined mid match and to top it off the scores were all more than dbld. (70-180). Scores like this.

I enjoy playing in the morning before school, kinda wakes me up. But I'm noticing a trend that's been going on for a cpl weeks. I think respawn has joined all centers, networks or whatever you want to call it. So I and anyone else is being lumped in with players in other countries. So we get lag and ppl start quitting. Not 100% but it just seems really odd playing in the morning. (East coast)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm not sure, but I'd really like to change mine to David Attenborough.

8. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

I got this!

This has been happening too often.

Attached Files:

9. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I have a NetDuma router and I can select an area where I connect to and perselect my ping, I have not had any problems with lag at all and I rarely get dumped in a game that is underway - a couple of times and I have landed on both sides of that lopsided score...

For what it is worth.

10. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Unfortunately I get put into mid match a lot. It doesn't bother me coming in mid match until it's consecutively.

Also since you brought up dat centers, I don't understand them. My lowest ping most of the time is not the closet distance. It changes also. So do I pick the lowest or the closest, which is usually the 3rd or 4th lowest ping?

And the odd thing is sometimes if I pick the lowest ping the other team is lagging so I'll choose the next lowest which then has me lagging slightly.

My lowest pings average 40 which is good but the play is really inconsistent from day to day.

11. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

And again. This is the 4th time I've come into an almost 300 point difference.

Sucks bc it's counting against me for some reason. I'm not getting the msg prior to joining that it won't count

Attached Files: