New changes to the forum!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WhoIsDo, Dec 5, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

#1 WhoIsDo, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    Hi everyone,

It's been a bit since I've updated everyone, but I've just completed a ton of maintenance & updates to the site. You should see that things look slightly different & we're also on a newer version of our forum software.

The site should be a bit sleeker, faster & more visually pleasing to everyone. Sticky threads are now much easier to identify & I've removed some of the lesser used post rating objects to make it a more simply rating progress on posts going forward.

One of the largest changes is that the minimum donation amount has been dropped from $10 to $5. This now allows users to donate only $5 to become an Elite Pilot!

I'm definitely happy with the changes so far, and I'll have a few more coming in the next few weeks. Tonight's update was important because it helped me get the site where it needed to be so that things were more flexible going forward.

Thank you all for your patience & support, and if you enjoy the site, feel free to donate & become an Elite Pilot!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Always outstanding work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:D I knew it! You were waiting for my donation before lowering it! Sorry it took so long :)

Great improvements to the site, and great work on the forum as a whole.

• Like Like x 1