New Pilot Here With a Few Questions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Giraffe_attack20, Feb 20, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Giraffe_attack20

Giraffe_attack20 Generation 2

I've tried my luck with the official forums but I don't wanna use em any more. They're glitched for me so now I'm looking for a place to share Titanfall 2 videos. No No, I won't beg for subs or likes because I'm not here to advertise for any channels. I just regret not having footage from old games and enjoy making cool, simple vids for my viewing pleasure and for any other Titanfall 2 fans who may wanna see some cool stuff! (I don't wanna bother with reddit.)

Am I in the right place?

*Thanks for your time pilots!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

What's up man? Welcome to the community! As long as you integrate yourself into the community and you're not solely here to post videos I think that'd be fine. Either way, I always love looking at Titanfall vids!

3. Schu3yy

Schu3yy Generation 1

This is definitely a great place to get into the community. There is also a Facebook group called Titanfall 2 | The Fall that a lot of Pilots will upload some of their videos to for people to see and comment. That group is about 1400 members strong

4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Welcome aboard pilot. Glad to have you here. I would suggest just contributing what you would like to contribute and see where it goes. Good luck!

5. Giraffe_attack20

Giraffe_attack20 Generation 2

Sounds great! thank ya'll for the responses.

• Like Like x 2