New Theme - Looking for feedback!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WhoIsDo, Feb 8, 2016.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

upload_2016-2-8_19-35-50.png

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed, there's a new theme on the forums - Titanfall Forums v4.0. If you've donated to the forums, you'll still have access to the older themes as well (if you prefer them). As we await more news about Titanfall 2, which should be coming no later than E3 2016, I wanted to reward you guys for making this such an amazing community.

The theme is essentially 90% done, but I'm still cleaning up a few things on both the desktop & mobile versions of the site. If you notice anything or have any feedback, feel free to post it here. I can't promise that I'll always take your feedback & implement a change, but I'll definitely at least consider it!

You may also notice that when you first load up the website, you'll be taken to a portal that has Titanfall 2 news! Think of it as our own little "home page" for Titanfall 2 news or cool things that you guys do in the community. I'll always be on the lookout for things you guys are doing here to feature on the main page.

In addition to the new look & feel, you can also now access the forums via the following URLs:
    Again, thank you all for the support over the past 2 years. It's been incredible to watch this forum blossom & grow, and I can't wait to see what we do in 2016!

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Grabbed another couple of domains? That should get a few more folk noticing when the TF2 players start googling.

I'm all for change, so the new format gets a thumbs up from me. So long as I can quickly access the new posts and look at my alerts, I'm a happy chap.

3. Master Chef

Master Chef Generation 2

Last time I was this early, I didn't have a joke prepared.

4. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

All looks pretty sick to me man.

5. Master Chef

Master Chef Generation 2

On a more serious note, I just realized that the format I currently have is different than the one shown in the screenshot. However, a few days ago, I tried another format (Xenith I think it was called?) and that looked like the screenshot, but I no longer have that option, am I missing something?

6. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Looks like you find the new style before I officially released it. I've updated all of the permissions now, so you should only have one option now (the default one in the screenshot above).

7. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Real good step from the last style, pro looking, like the news fronting, a nice touch for leading in visitors to investigate further. Ace work.

• Like Like x 1
  8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

2 thumbs up!:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Carlos

Carlos Generation 3

I was just about to buy the titanfallforum/s.com domains. Damnit. Oh, well. I have a plan B ready.

Either way, the skin looks nice! I was looking at xenith on Audentio recently, but stock skin looks ugly, until I saw another xenForo gaming forum with it, and then I see this site... Now I am thinking about buying the skin next month after I sort out this month's setbacks. *facepalms* GAAAAAH.