Titanfall Please fix broken/overpowered items

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Sektor 51, Nov 10, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jasper14

Jasper14 Generation 2

This is going to be a small rant, but what's up with Legion? He's has powerful minigun, powershot, can switch firing modes AND a gun shield??? And to top it off, he has auto-aim ability with infinite ammo??? it's not just the damage that's over-powered, its just the abilities in general. His defensive ability can be combined with his offensive ability, and I find that a unfair a titan as powerful as he. I feel he shouldn't have any defensive moves and have 40% less health because he's pure damage, and if not, nerf his damage by 35% to 40% because he has everything going for him, and if not that, then remove his the firing modes and make him a dangerous close range fighter.

I don't really have many problems with Tone at the moment, but Legion needs to be fixed.

2. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I hope that Ronin was not me!

3. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

I wouldn't say 35-40, that's a bit much. I would go for 10-15 though.

Yes the reaction time of the sentries is insane.

4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Great idea! Pilots die with 1-shot from pretty much any titan or pilot weapon in TF2.

I think this is a great suggestion for a lot of different things. A great deal more attention should be paid to distinguishing what is friendly and what is enemy using colors. Another great example is Ticks. Friendly ticks should have a completely blue body, so you don't jump like a scared little girl and start running and shooting at it completely giving your position away to the enemy when it was just one of our teammates ticks. :)

5. Asuka Langely

Asuka Langely Generation 2

yeah I notices people die pretty quick especially when you got amped weapons, people get op a bit too much there needs to be done some adjustment to the dmg or the health procentage

6. Jasper14

Jasper14 Generation 2

Why doesn't any of the Titans have a rechargeable shield? (Game logic pushed aside) It doesn't make since, if this takes place after the events of Titanfall 1, to remove protection from your Titan.
    No, I mean 35-40, if we have 100% health, I would like to have 135-140% We need to be able to react to being shot, 10-15 won't make the difference since most of guns do around 55% damage (if my math on the health and gun damage is correct) When I played TF1 I had more than enough time to react and it felt natural, here, I'm being taken back to the call of duty days of 2-shot kill weapons and spamming the X button to respawn instead of thinking on my next move when being shot from a certain angle

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jasper14

Jasper14 Generation 2

For Scorch, I would like for them to change his fire shield into a flame thrower. I don't see much of a point in a shield when there are Ronin running around. A flame thrower can melt bullets and pilots alike just like the shield, but only from a safer distance. Plus, there isn't a reason to use your fire shield against pilots when the Titan Melee has further reach AND is a one hit kill. Plus the flame thrower will also ignite the Canisters as well for great distance mix-ups. And the best part is: Respawn won't have to re-animate Scorch,

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jasper14

Jasper14 Generation 2

Am I the only one who's been playing the same three levels for the past 4 hours of playing TF2? There are about 8-10 maps, but since they have this "searching for a new server" thing after every match, I've been getting thrown in the same maps. I understand why they did it, They wanted to have balanced, full matches that started up quickly. But to be honest, they should give us 2 ways to lobby up: The one we have now, and call it "Quick Search" and the old one From TF1 called "Lobby Search" That way, impatient people can join a lobby quickly, and others can pick a lobby and stay in a lobby that they like (so they can play all the maps), regardless of size and balance.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

First, Jasper, I just have to say that I only saw you for the first time about 2 days ago and I have to say that you have some really great ideas and make a lot of sense.

I completely agree that the pilot health should be boosted so you don't get 1-shot killed by every weapon in the game. We just need some time to react, which I believe is the point you are trying to get across.

This is an absolutely excellent idea. It would also be great if the old one from TF1 would also allow the continuity of players and chat as it did in TF1, so that once you got in a game, you would for the most part remain with that group of strangers for the 1 or 2 hour session and you could give atta boys or talk smack between games. That is completely lost in this new system.

10. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

Scrorch has a kit option to not deal as much damage to himself but who really uses that...
    The damage output of scorch is fine.

I do fully agree with you, his launcher should at least be a double barrel.