Video ROAD TO GEN 100 - EPISODE 3

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by CoupleofGeeks, Jun 30, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CoupleofGeeks

CoupleofGeeks Generation 2

Hey Pilots!

I'm back with another Road To Gen 100! This time as advised by the community i'm testing the Alternator. Considering it was my first attempt....I didn't think i did too bad....Your thoughts might be different haha.

If you have any tips for me then please let me know :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Congratulations on getting to Gen 4. You're getting there. I agree with you about Titan Brawl. I actually love the mode and wish it would have been in TF1. However, I can't enjoy anything in the TF2 titans, because they are too slow, too weak and too clunky.

Speaking of that, since you menioned you would like speed in your titans, forgive me if you mentioned it before, but have you ever played TF1? If not, after playing TF2, I think you would absolutely love the titans in TF1, especially the Stryder chassis with his Dash Core.

So, the loadout you were using was almost similar to one loadout I have, which I have named Gamesager, because I've seen him use it a lot, especially when he is really focussed and trying hard. He uses the Alternator, Fire Star and Phase Shift and the B3 Wingman and Kill Report.

3. CoupleofGeeks

CoupleofGeeks Generation 2

As always ENSC thanks for watching it means a lot :) And i LOVE titanfall 1. I still personally prefer it, for me the titans just felt more fun and powerful and that's why i don't like titan brawl because i'm not really a fan of the titans.

And yeah i've seen him use it as well, i remember watching some of his videos during the TF2 beta and boy was the Alternator O.P. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. itbeatswalking

itbeatswalking Generation 3

Entertaining video as always! We need more ways to earn double XP. Maybe instead of coliseum tickets, it could be tickets for a double XP matches or 15 minutes of double XP? My own road to gen 100 will be torn up and re-routed in favor of a new shopping mall before I get to the end

5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I like this idea. My Colliseum tickets are just piling up in the corner collecting dust.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, same here.

• Like Like x 1