Sign Petition for Zack Snyder's DC Justice League movie

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by Omega82, Nov 29, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Hey guys I'm coming to you and hoping you can help out here. I DO NOT want a movie debate here , everyone is entitled to their opinions . I personally am a huge fan of Man of Steel and BatmanvSuperman , in fact I think they are the 2 greatest comic movies I ever seen. Justice League the movie was recently released and as it turns out WB studios butchered the real version of the movie and replaced it with the one in theaters you can see now.

Zack Snyder is a pioneer in the film industry and his work pushes the industry forward whether you like him or not. What WB studios did to him is a complete disgrace. Snyder suffered a family tragedy with his daughter dying and WB used that as an opportunity to cut and destroy his movie and replace it with a "friendlier" version bringing in a new director to shoot comedy scenes and totally killing Synders vision. They also cut almost and hour of the real movie and fired Junkie XL who was the original Music composure of the movie. They did all these changes when Zack left .

As a fellow titanfall player maybe you guys can help this situation by signing this petition and also telling your friends and people you know to sign it . Again I'm not looking for a debate about movies , you can like his movies or not. But I think you guys can appreciate and understand what happened here was a disgrace and WB acted terribly and used Snyders family tragedy as a way to change his vision all because they wanted to make the movie more "MARVEL" like and appeal to the critics who review the movies. Well guess what the critics still ripped the movie apart and WB alienated their entire fanbase plus robbed the fans of seeing the full version of Justice League.

Please guys help out .
    https://www.change.org/p/warner-bro...-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa

• Like Like x 1
  2. itbeatswalking

itbeatswalking Generation 3

Signed it. Why the hell not?

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1
  3. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Sounds good to me Omega. I just signed it. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Thanks bro , I appreciate you helping. I was hoping to get more to sign on here but seems like it may only be you guys. Either way I'm glad youmwere willing to help

• Like Like x 1
  6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm all for seeing as much comic book movies/tv shows as possible. I just finished watching the whole new season 1 of "The Punisher" on Netflix and man was that awesome! It is my favorite of all of the ones they have done. Prior to this, I liked them in this order:

Daredevil Season 1
    Daredevil Season 2
    The Defenders Season 1
    Luke Cage Season 1
    Iron Fist Season 1
    Jessica Jones Season 1

As much as I loved Daredevil Season 1, it cannot even lick the boots of how good The Punisher Season 1 is.

7. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The only Marvel show that I thought was any good on Netflix was Luke Cage and it wasn't until about 6 episodes in where I really started enjoying it. Haven't really enjoyed any other one. The guy that was casted as Iron Fist is so mind numblingly dull and boring with that character... that one is the worst for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, my boss, who is the biggest actual comic book person I know agrees with you about the guy casted as Iron Fist. It may be different for me, because I've never actually looked at or read any of the comic books so I am coming at all of them with a clean slate. I absolutely love "The Punisher" though. The guy who played Shane on "The Walking Dead" is "The Punisher" and he is now one of my favorite action actors. Like I said, I've never looked at any of the comics, so I cannot compare the show to those as I have no reference, but I just really enjoy the show.

9. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, I think that's honestly why I can't get behind his character although I've only watched 2 episodes so far. I absolutely despised his character on The Walking Dead and his actions, I suppose that IS because he is a good actor but still can't get behind him haha.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Oh, I am totally with you Ik0n. I despised the character of Shane on "The Walking Dead" as well and it really took me awhile to warm up to him as "The Punisher". If you haven't seen it yet, I would start by watching "Daredevil Season 2" and then "The Punisher Season 1". By the end of "Daredevil Season 2" I really liked him and it didn't take long into "The Punisher Season 1" where I loved this character.

11. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Actually I haven’t watched any of those shows yet on Netflix. I really have to catch up !

• Like Like x 1
  12. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Oh man, you are in for a treat Omega. Lots of good stuff there. I would probably watch them in this order, because I believe this is pretty much the order they came out in and some of them rely on the previous ones and crossover a little bit:

Daredevil Season 1
    Jessica Jones Season 1
    Luke Cage Season 1
    Daredevil Season 2
    Iron Fist Season 1
    The Defenders Season 1
    The Punisher Season 1