sync issues ( xbox360 ) how to fix?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by kilanrand, Aug 7, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kilanrand

kilanrand Generation 2

I kept having server sync issues tonight - lost a whole rank of battlemarks just from getting kicked from games. Any idea why this would be happening? Anything that can fix it up? Is it MY connection, or is it a server problem?

Any help appreciated!

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Not sure fella. What servers do you play on normally?

3. kilanrand

kilanrand Generation 2

Not sure! I'm assuming southwest or westcoast.

4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

If you like playing Titanfall then I'm sure you are way past frustrated. I had issues with lag and found a wired connection to help especially if many in the household are using the internet at the same time. Maybe bump up your download speeds thri Comcast (or whatever provider you use... something I have to do myself before Titanfall 2 come out) for better speed. I guess the servers are always a possibility so check xbox live. Hope you get it working soon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've never had this on the European servers, but have had it on different titles (Rainbow Six used to infuriate me!) and know how much of a pain it is.
    Try a server search in another region where your ping doesn't hamper your game experience too much and see if there's a change. If not, the only real thing to do on a console is delete and re-install, just incase there's an underlying issue there. Other than that, it's a server issue that you have no control over :(

6. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Thinks EA was down on weekend, checked downrightnow it was having probs, but not on their service status. Seemed like it was across the board some angry comments on the downrightnow site.

Downrightnow had Xbox having problems too.

7. kilanrand

kilanrand Generation 2

ok thanks. I'm using a wired connect to my router, so didn't think that was the issue.

8. kilanrand

kilanrand Generation 2

ok thanks! It seems to have corrected itself. Was horribly frustrating. Now I can go back to just being frustrated by my shitty gameplay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1