TBD Night Fights

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Ik0n88x, Jan 16, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

SHOULD WE BRING IT BACK?!?!?! WHAT TIME/DAY WORKS BEST FOR EVERYONE? I CAN'T DO THURSDAYS ANYMORE, WEDNESDAYS SOUND GOOD?

[​IMG]

Next Date: TBD @ TBD

WHAT IS THIS?

I haven't done this in a while and I'm not sure if all these people that are listed down here still even play but I'm going to try and do it anyways and get as many people as we can.

I want this to become a weekly thing. We've done it on the official Respawn forums with amazing success and turnout. It's basically every single TBD night, everyone from this community will get together and play the game we all love; together.

If we get more than 6 people, we can split up parties. If we don't want to do that, we can setup custom matches which are a very surprising amount of fun. I know we have people from all over the world on this forum on different platforms so we can have an official host for each one.

I can host the Xbox One party in the US. I can also stream and record any/all games we play through my Elgato. If someone else wants to step up to the plate and host the other parts just let me know. If anyone has any questions just let me know. If you want to get in on this, just post your information in here (platform, location, etc) and I'll add you to the list.

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

That would be ace, Wednesdays sound good, I'm on European side, I'll join yours if there's not enough to do one here. 7-8pm for European? If joining yours that works out around midnight here. Either is great!

3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm not sure how many active players there are still left here. I can't do it until about 8pm EST so would midnight work for you?

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'll keep my eye on this and fit in where possible. Would love a kick about with the boys! (and girls)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I'll try dude, in all honestly thats 1am here, might be pushing it a bit for starting the night, (me aim might be a bit off - tiredness or whisky?:confused:) Defo try though

6. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I can try for 6pm but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. We can try and get one going this Wednesday.

7. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Ever think of starting it on Friday? Sounds more do-able. I recently have started playing again, but it depends on how busy I am with studying and crap. 8PM EST is the best chance for a Wednesday.

8. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I unfortunately can't do it on Fridays either.

9. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

7pm est any good for anyone?

10. Illegalwalnut

Illegalwalnut Generation 2

I'm usually on 10pm onwards on most nights UK time so hope to see some of you then

11. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Saaatuuurrdayyyss?

12. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I don't like to plan things like this on the weekends, I'm usually always doing something.

• Like Like x 1