TF1 Issue with kicking

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Mr_Bleedout, Jan 26, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr_Bleedout

Mr_Bleedout Generation 1

SO I am on a PC and use an Xbox controller to play TF1. For some reason It keeps kicking when I pull my trigger to shoot. Anyone have this issue ... it might be something wrong with my controller ... but I don't think it is user error. Really bad with the sniper rifles ... after every shoot it kicks pretty annoying. Any suggestions before I buy a new controller?

2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Sorry, I'm on PC, but I do not use a controller and am not familiar with them at all.

You could go to Best Buy and buy a new one, bring it home and try it. If it solves the problem, keep it. If not, take it back and return it.

I bought one at Best Buy just to see if I would like using a controller and I absolutely hated it, so I took it back the next day and they allowed me to return it.

3. ItsGlutenFree

ItsGlutenFree Generation 1

You might have a sticky key affecting your game. Do you notice anything woerd whwn using your controller on the desktop?

4. Mr_Bleedout

Mr_Bleedout Generation 1

Don't think it is a sticky key ... could be ... but don't think so.
    It happens really bad when I am using the sniper rifles ... like after every shot I kick.
    thx for the replay

5. ItsGlutenFree

ItsGlutenFree Generation 1

Check in your folders to see if one downloaded without your knowledge. I had the exact same issue. When i pulled my right trigger it kicked me to desktop and i noticed my volume would change. After looking through my program files i found something called “mouse simulator/emulator” (can’t remember the name). Deleted it then i could play normally again. Best of luck to you finding the issue.