There are good things with this game

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by ReedyChannel146, Jan 15, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ReedyChannel146

ReedyChannel146 Generation 2

With all the negative banter about the upcoming update i think it is appropriate to talk about some of the things that make Titanfall 2 so fun and addictive.

I tried TF2 when they had a free play weekend a month or so ago and have been hooked since. So here are some of the things I find so fun with this game.

Titans!
    First time i dropped a titan and embarked was just so fun, smashing minions, pilots and taking down other titans! So fun!! Favorite titan is probably ION & Tone, but also play Scorch and Legion as well, I switch them up a lot. I need to play and learn how to use Ronin better as i find it destroys when used correctly, especially me. :mad: Still have a lot to learn with all the titans.

Melee!
    Maybe the best out there, especially the knee kick to the head. My most memorable moment was getting my titan blown up by a pilot and auto-ejecting and dropped down on top of the pilot and performed a kick-to-the-head melee before hitting the ground. So much fun. :p

Mobility!
    I still have a long way to go but wall run-jump-wall-slide-wall-jump-etc., you can move so fast, it is fun sometimes just to run around the map parkour style. Throw in grapple and you feel like Spiderman (my son is good at this). Now if only i could just shoot while doing all this ;)

Attrition and Bounty Hunt are my favorites but also play Amped Hardpoint and LTS a fair amount as well. I really like Bounty hunt as you don't need a lot of pilot (or Titan kills) to win, but you need great map awareness and strategy for getting to the bank with any money in you pockets.

Eden and Exoplanet are my favorite maps, they just seem to play so well no matter what game mode i play. I don't feel like i am at a disadvantage when on the ground or roof top.

So please post your favorite moment or favorite part of the game, i would love to hear them. Maybe I can even learn a couple new things or something! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I actually got some time to play the game over the Christmas break and now that I am starting to get a bit of map awareness and settle on some workable loadouts I'm pretty happy with the game. The matchmaking stuggles a bit given the low numbers but still I had some pretty good fun over the break. I've been up and down with it since it's inception but essentially for mine the game is solid and is definitely a Titanfall game. I've played a bit of Modern Warfare Remastered and some of that pretty awful Call of duty Infinite warfare and the TF2 is far and away a better experience for mine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

4. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

All great points. The amount of control this game offers is so amazing and fun. It's a brilliant game

5. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Tf2 is superior to call of duty in almost every single way. This is a truly Elite shooter on the market. And perhaps the most fun online game i ever played. The more you play it the better you will get at every component the gameplay has to offer , and you will just like it more and more. So keep playing my man

• Like Like x 1
  6. ReedyChannel146

ReedyChannel146 Generation 2

Thanks Omega82. I usually stick to a couple pilot/weapon/boost load outs and switch depending on game mode, and stick with them for 3-5 days then switch it up again. It is a good way for me to get better with different load outs plus i like testing new combos out.