This is all Titanfall2 need to be complete.

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Snapbacktop, Nov 16, 2016.

?
  1. Mmm yea

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Maybe not

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Snapbacktop

Snapbacktop Generation 1

It needs a offline multi-player..IDK how many people have stated it, but I feel that's what's its lacking..you've appealed to the general public with the single player but an offline multi-player would be awesome cause you can add people local..or just play bounty hunt by yourselves to make the game feel more different and appease to you and or people who don't necessarily have a PS plus acc. All the time ..

2. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

Not many FPS games take splitscreen and local multiplayer into account anymore and I agree it sucks. Especially for people without easy internet access. Even Halo 5 dropped the function, I would love to see it added but a feature like that at least for console takes extensive amount of programming to run essentially 4 different clients on the game at the same time and host a local server for them. It would have to have been added in before since there may be a graphics drop. Thats why in Halo: Reach from far away kn split screen the players looked like play-doh. (I know the halo references don't help much since you're a PS4 player, but I can't give many third party examples on this one)

3. Snapbacktop

Snapbacktop Generation 1

I can understand if it was only 1 player offline or maybe 2v bots..it let's people who don't know anything about the game want to play...and if they play maybe offline with a person who can teach them it would bring in more players..it's an excellent game it just needs that missing feature..

4. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

It has solo play in private matches, I know this isn't online but it does offer the opportunity to play with bots and get a feel for it. I'm unsure about TF 2 but TF 1 couldn't have had offline play as the AI part of the game was on the server you played on and not generated locally by your machine.

5. Snapbacktop

Snapbacktop Generation 1

@sgt, it's a great game just not as finished as we hoped ..hopefully the free dlc will make up for it