Titanfall This is how you report hackers

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by boise, Jun 2, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. boise

boise Generation 4

I have seen a couple of people asking about how to report hackers/cheaters in Titanfall. The official way to do this correctly is to send a message to one of the moderators in the Respawn Entertainment Titanfall forums (that is, NOT here).

You can read about how hackers are handled in Titanfall in this thread at Respawn's forums.

So, if you want to report a cheater/hacker, follow this link to a list of the moderators for the Respawn Forums and click any one of them to get to his/her profile page. On that page you will find a link to send a PM (Private Message) to the moderator. Click that and tell them what you know.

You may need to register on the forums to be able to send a PM, I don't know. But this is the official forum of the guys who gave us this great game, so that shouldn't be a problem, right? And note that the moderators themselves are just taking care of the forum. It is not they who work on the game. But they promise to make sure that the developers get your message.

So what information is it that they want to see? Well they don't say much about that. I'm quoting from the thread I linked to above:

If you encounter what you think is someone hacking or otherwise cheating in Titanfall, please capture footage of the alleged cheating in action and PM a link to that footage to a moderator.

I'd say: Post everything you know. Name of cheater, when it happened, what you saw, and of course links to images and/or videos of it. I recommend giving them your e-mail address too so that they have a way of contacting you if they want more information.

And if you do report one, why not post the same info here at the same time. That way we can all try to keep track of the bad guys and send more evidence. And of course, see if our reports make any difference.

Now - let's see if we can catch us some stinking cheaters!

• Like Like x 1