TITANFALL 2 (The CoD Remix)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by BallisticDad, May 3, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

This is unreal! Def a rip!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TuffMeetsClassy

TuffMeetsClassy NYC Native, OIF VET, Trainer, Professional Muter
    Elite Pilot

Are you familiar with a movie called "Elysium"? I thought the same thing until I watched both again.

3. daennika

daennika Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

K-PAX 2.... Prot goes evil mastermind!

4. Clarkeh

Clarkeh Post-Patch Generation 6 Pilot
    Elite Pilot

the scene where you the player jumps on the humvee like vehicle and *scrambles* over it like in Titanfall on the Titans and then proceeds to rip off the compartment and throws the guy out semi-rip from Titanfall rodeo.

5. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Generation 3

Wow...You do realize that Advanced Warfare is in production since 2011 which is roughly the same year when Titanfall entered the development stage ,not to mention that TF was classified and no one could've copied the ideas

• Like Like x 1
  6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I just found this ironic, because this thread was basically about COD Advanced Warfare being made to be more like Titanfall and I know a lot of COD fans were not very happy about it. Now, 2-1/2 years later, you could use the same title, "TITANFALL 2 (The CoD Remix)", or as I prefer to call it "Call of Duty: Titan Edition" (because I don't want the Titanfall name tainted by this version), for the opposite reason, because now Titanfall is being made to be more like COD, because the developers only listed to people who hated the first game (their COD buddies) and not to anyone who actually loved Titanfall, so now a lot of Titanfall players are not very happy about it. There is no equivalence though. Titanfall fans only had 1 game and now they still have only 1 game. COD fans had 14 games in their library and now TF2 is basically the 15th.

7. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I don't mind your disagreement and respect your opinions about Titanfall 2 but stop making sweeping generalizations like this. I'm a hardcore Titanfall fan. I really enjoyed the tech test and Titanfall and Call of Duty have always played very similar (for obvious reasons I've already pointed out). I still only have 1 game because Titanfall 2 isn't out right now. When it is, I'll have 2.

• Like Like x 2
  8. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I agree with you.

They should have simply kept the same game mechanics............add some new maps......new customization features........new burn cards.....a new Titan ........or two and called it a day...

Instead they tried to reinvent the wheel and fell head first into a cesspool.......

• Like Like x 1
  9. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks Kernel! You and I are on the exact same page buddy. Appreciate your comments.

10. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

This is literally what CoD does and people cry about that. You can't please everyone.

11. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yep. Agree. I understand everyones passion but hey, change is inevitable...but my sense is that at least some of the detractors will come around once the full game is released. :)