Titanfall 2 Wishlist: What do you want?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Sep 23, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I just kinda wish there WAS some flying stuff involved in the game. NOT TOO MUCH!!!!!! :rolleyes:
    No jets, or choppers, just stuff to fly a little. Like a hover board.........or small platform to ride.
    How about "weaponized" Frisbees? :D Javelins?
    A "cross bow" with a scope would be awesome. THAT would be better than the SP!!!!!!!!!:p

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Okay King...calm down....:)

3. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

or how about..........................;)

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

How about a Hardpoint mode with a commander like battlefield?

They can flag up enemies, ask you to attack certain points, when spectres and grunts are available they choose where to drop them and as a twist, when you get your titan, THEY choose your load out for you!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I like these posts. Lots of great ideas. Imaginations running wild.;)

6. ClaSSyyPilot

ClaSSyyPilot Generation 3

I want more variety too the guns, tactitan grenades, attachments. No smart pistols whatsoever or at least need the thing if they have it in TITANFALL 2, everything seems balenced.

7. Adrianisbrave

Adrianisbrave Generation 3

Does anybody remember Assault mode on Unreal Tournament?

I like the idea of an objective based attack/defend scenario... like a competitive Frontier Defence. To be honest I'm surprised this isn't already an option.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ClaSSyyPilot

I didn't really play frontier defense, I just really want more Variety in Titanfall 2. Because in titanfall, you can't do much. Like I hope they add a lot more challenges then their is right now. More weapons, new sweet maps obviously! And more game types! You understand where I'm getting at? Lol I really just want more stuff to do! So it makes it more fun!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ClaSSyyPilot

Agreed! I just really hope they actually dont put another weapon like the "Smart Pistol" Because to me that gun ruins the game for me. because it takes no skill, but some will say it does. I highly think it doesn't because you can just put stim on and go to town on people. I hope the keep up the game mechanics with the wall running, amp up the titans looks, character selection, more weapons. I really enjoy using the Carbine, but you really only use the holosight and extended mags. Thats really all I see, so I would really like if they would add more attachments! :)

10. ClaSSyyPilot

I kinda agree with you, it's not that fair, i just became a gen 10, and i got into a lobby with 8 first gens (Since you start at gen one now) and i absolutley owned them a new one, and went 32-0 over all. && i had 4 gen one's then a second gen on my team. and on the opposite was all first gens.

11. ClaSSyyPilot

That's pretty much the smart pistol....

12. ClaSSyyPilot

No, about the smart pistol, it is very annoying. but if we actually saw that happen. Eh. haha

13. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

Flame throwers.........

• Like Like x 1
  14. rogerwilco71

[​IMG]

15. ClaSSyyPilot

How would that work? Haha with all the movement and everything, but ig it's a decent idea!

16. rogerwilco71

Awesome for area denial ie. Hardpoint and Capture the flag......or wall hang high up and drop it down.

30' range with 100 damage per second...similar numbers to Smoke

Oh...it will happen (cross fingers) ;):p:cool:

17. ClaSSyyPilot

Just keep your fingers crossed! Haha

18. ilson

ilson Generation 1

Smart pistol moved to secondary weapon, IE pistol slot, lock on time for pilots made triple but left as is for minions/ordanance giving everyone its power in attrition.

Anti titan rifle to replace sniper rifles, sniper rifles almost pointless with combat as it is.

Better control over match maker, pick what maps you want to play even in random encounters. It took me almost 100 hours to get my Milita badge which almost made me rage quit the game; I'm on a PC as I like control don't force this weak xbox MM on me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ClaSSyyPilot

100% agree with you right there. With the SP, and theirs really no point in the snipers, coz all the movement, but I really like the longbow DMR though, If they could do something with that,

20. ilson

ilson Generation 1

With the longbow I just put the lower mag scope on and use it like a slightly less hectic G2A4, more effective at range less so up close but the karber just urgh :(

I actually quite like the idea of a single player element, if nothing else just I'm going off PVP as when I experience people on the death cam either following your progress through walls (without tac abil or burncard effect) or just spinning round and scoring a head shot on you at long range over and over with a 20+ K/D I think why bother.

Maybe more a co-op campaign so the enemy are bots, like frontier defence but with all the usual modes thrown in and the storyline against AI pilots and the option to play offline with AI teammates?