Titanfall Titanfall 3

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Derrame, Jul 9, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Hi there Respawn

it seems my thread about tf3 was deleted,
    anyway
    i'd love to have a Titanfall 3
    continuing the story of Jack and BT:
    Jack rescues BT and then they do some special missons on new planets on the frontier, new planets, new battlefields, new enemies,
    etc
    and then, of course an awesome multiplayer,

you have my full support for Titanfal 3 :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I would love to have a TF3 too Derrame and a continuation of the story of Jack and BT. However, I would love it if they were separated with 2 teams working on them, releasing a new version every 2 years on an alternating schedule.

3/15/19 - Titanfall 3 - Multiplayer only - starting with the superior TF1 as it's base and allowing a polished Multiplayer by only focussing on it as was done in TF1.
    3/15/20 - Frontier 2 - Single Player only (120 hours play time) - starting with the TF2 Single Player (Jack and BT) as it's base
    3/15/21 - Titanfall 4 - Multiplayer only
    3/15/22 - Frontier 3 - Single Player only (120 hours play time)
    ...and so on

3. RedShield75

RedShield75 Generation 3

The only thing that want in TF3 would be an advanced combat system. What I mean by that is modifiable terrain. I came up with a titan that used giant hooks to fight (I have the entire titan down on paper) Juggernaught would use the hooks to rip up the ground and buildings, but that can't be done in what Titanfall 2 is right now, so Titanfall 3. I want bigger maps so that Northstar can actually fly. Maps that extend upwards where players in massive 60v60 fights can take to the skies in jets and bombers, dangling their legs out of the ship as they fire Archers down onto the fight below. An epilogue where the dumb turret on that dropship actually fired shots, where grunts also take to dropships as you witness what would actually happen in an evac, all units leaving. Experience fights where a titan picks up a tank (full of AI) and hurls it at the titan next to you. It would be so awesome for cinematic shots. Pull a Viper blowing up jets in the air, while the pilots rain down snipers pick them off with weapons that are actually sniper guns. And of course, to top it all off, a hecka ton of executions. Lets do this Respawn!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

yes!
    those are great ideas!

bigger, mps, and Northstar can fly much faster and longer

maybe even wallrunning titans

different terrains, like swamps, some water, mud, wet ground

attacking dropships,
    more and diverse wild life

and rescue BT

• Like Like x 1
  5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Excellent ideas Red!

:) I knew Derrame would love you. Wait until Trini Chinese gets a load of you.

Yeah, Derrame hit on where I thought TF2 should have gone, wallrunning titans.

I'm not sure Red, but I believe you said you had never played TF1. If not, TF1 was a beautifully unique experience. I'm not a fan of traditional FPS games, which is why I loved TF1. Whether as a pilot or a titan, the movement made me feel like I could express myself like I never was able to before in any other game. If felt they should have left the core functionalities and engines the same and just beefed things up a little. Stronger titans, faster titans on giant maps and allow the titans to wallrun. And then come up with creative ways to allow the piltots to get across the giant maps faster when not in titans (battle bike motorcycles, stronger jet packs similar to Battlefront, etc.). Unfortunately, they went the opposite direction and made slower, weaker, clunkier titans and put them on smaller, congested maps with choke points trying to force battle in a shoebox and make it more like a traditional FPS game with occasional titan boosts. Here is a graphic I made I believe all the way back during the tech test last summer:
    upload_2017-7-25_0-32-33.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. RedShield75

RedShield75 Generation 3

Well now we are going back in the right direction what with the release of remastered maps and Frontier Defense!
    I played the 48 hour trial for Titanfall and it was pretty amazing, but my biggest problem is that I could never distinguish pilots from grunts. I loved the way you could see massive wildlife everywhere on the edges, I disliked burn cards, and I had a good laugh when I realized why I kept dying on rodeo-ing titans. (The SMR was explosive) Unfortunately, the trial was 48 hours after download, so I only got to play 15 hours. (Could have sworn it was 14)

7. RedShield75

RedShield75 Generation 3

Huzzah FD is out! :D

8. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

How do you get that blue highlight in your thread titie ? The blue highlight of the word titanfall ?

9. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

you select the prefix when creating the thread

10. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

I must be doing something wrong , I select post new thread on the top right of the screen , then it shows a line to type in the thread titie. But I don't see anything else I can use to select a prefix ? Im never good with these things

11. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I see how it works Omega. Click on Forums, then click on the section that says "Feedback, Issues & Suggestions" and then click on "Post New Thread". Now it will allow you to add a prefix.

12. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Ahh yes I see , How do some members change the prefix to say Video ? I only see an option for titanfall or forum

13. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Oh I see how to do it. You gotta go to titanfall creations forum