Video Titanfall Tuesday Highlights PS4 6/6/2017

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by Ik0n88x, Jun 8, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

This is my first ever time editing a video so please bare with me. I used the simply ShareFactory on PS4.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Wow! If that was your first editing job, that was pretty amazing. What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking? If you don't want to share, it's cool. I was just curious, because you seem to strive for excellence in whatever you do, so I was just wondering what occupation you were being excellent in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm a manager in a tile distribution warehouse and thanks for the kind words man!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Well, I'm glad you are at least in a managment position. You have some skills or attributes that it would be a shame if they were wasted, because you obviously are very thorough and persistent, completing every possible challenge, etc. And, you do seem to strive for excellence in whatever you are doing. I'm sure you are a great manager for the warehouse. Just don't cut yourself short Ik0n. If you are happy doing what you are doing, that's great, but I believe you could get pretty much any job you want and be extremely successful at it, so if you do have dreams, please don't let anything hold you back. Just go for it! Not trying to tell you what to do, just trying to offer an outside perspective from someone who has definitely not always agree with you :) , but who has grown to respect some qualities you have that are hard to find these days.