Video WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON FREE AGENTS?

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by CoupleofGeeks, Jul 19, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CoupleofGeeks

CoupleofGeeks Generation 2

Hey Pilots!

Rydek here with a joint video with Emira where we test out Free Agents for the first time and give our thoughts but more importantly we want to know what you think about the temporary game mode that is Free Agents!

Be sure to stop by the channel and say Hi as well :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Wow! Real nice job Rydek! You guys are pretty funny.

Oh, and by the way, Emira said "I can't use the titans cause they're shit.", and Rydek said, "cause she is a pure Titanfall 1 titan fan"

Hallelujah Emira! I am right there with ya!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CoupleofGeeks

CoupleofGeeks Generation 2

Hey Dude :D Glad you liked the video :) It's nice to know that people think we are funny ^^

And it's true, she adored the Titans in Titanfall 1 and she was pretty much unstoppable when she got in one. But since TF2 came she just doesn't have that passion with the Titans and I understand in a way by what she means :)

So it's nice to know she isn't alone out there :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Absolutely, it is the single biggest thing that keeps me from truly enjoying TF2. The TF1 titans made me feel like I could express myself in a way I had never felt in any other game. It was so unique. Getting in a TF2 titan, feels to me like getting into a slow, weak, clunky cardboard box, where I also have to accept the loadout combo that some dev thought would be good and on top of all of that, they took away the ability to use my favorite tactic, stick and move, by removing the regenerating shields. So unsatisfying and so unfulfilling. Don't feel like I can express myself in the slightest in these things. I was so excited when they added the Titan Brawl mode, but then it took all of about 2 or 3 games to realize, "Oh yeah, that's right, it's a great mode, but these are still TF2 titans." :) Man, what I wouldn't give to have Titan Brawl added to TF1. It could probably breath some significant life back into that game, especially when people can pick it up for between $10 and $20. I would play the heck out of Titan Brawl in TF1.

5. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! This duel video thing is perfection - You need another Xbox - You two with me & Merc, Now that would be one hell of a Frontier Defense team! Funny part is Emira and I would be the foul mouthed ones LOL

• Like Like x 1
  6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Sounds like a great idea.

• Like Like x 1