Xbox One Elite Console and Controller

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by WhozUrDaddy09, Nov 30, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

If you get tired of the left bumper issue and returning controllers, just put a little dab of generic cement glue or crazy glue, the thicker version, on the end of the bumper that goes in the slot. Hold it in place (with an elastic/rubber band or something similar) while it sets but do not depress it all the way in the action position (just enough to make it firmly in place). This works. I did it after my 4th return and breaking of the bumper. I have used it on numerous regular controllers too. Not one has broken since. You maintain 90% of the function and adapt to the 10% limitation.

2. WhozUrDaddy09

WhozUrDaddy09 Generation 3

Hmmm.... Perhaps not. Number 15 just broke its Left Bumper during play yesterday! :eek:

3. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

What a drag!

4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Maybe they need to start using some of that material that's used on the space shuttle. I'm really rough on controllers (I'm on my third one now the... standard one) and since you are up to 15 I'm really sure that the Elite controller wouldn't stand a chance in the strangle hold I have. I've only broken 1 LT but the left stick... it's a miracle that I haven't snapped one off already.

5. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Hey Rain,
    That man grip must be the key to your success. I am way to easy on my controllers. Think I will man up a bit!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. WhozUrDaddy09

WhozUrDaddy09 Generation 3

Yeah.... but no.

So, I have officially abandoned the Elite Controller, and now use the standard Xbox One version.
    Even after 16 units, Best Buy still honored a refund, so there's at least that to be thankful for.

7. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I ended up buying one, I really like it, will have to be careful with it though. I'll keep you posted. :)