All i do is win Challenge Gen 8

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Notepad, Mar 28, 2014.

?
  1. Yes, it would be nice

59.0%
  2. No

41.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. invi7

invi7 Generation 1

First of all, thanks for reviewing my post.

For my opinion, "Win 100 round challenge" is not tough but gamers are easily to get bored if they play without earning experience for level upping.

In fact, most gamers already in level 50(the max level) after winning 20 over rounds, which is 20+% completion on the challenge.

Therefore, we should lower the gen9 & gen10 difficulty and adjusting the winning challenge from 100 to 75. Meanwhile extend the generation from 10 to 20 in next game expansion.

2. A.C

A.C Generation 4

I think 9th is fine personally.

Nothing too fetching about kills with the Kraber (which, if I saw correctly, has been nerfed from 50 to 25), kills with Hemlock, and kills with the Smart Pistol (a challenge which I thoroughly enjoyed).

Aside the weapons - Crits with the Chaingun is easy-mode, whilst ejection kills are accumulated through playing but even moreso via Nuclear ejection.

That leaves, executions with the Ogre, Plasma Railgun Crits and MVP awards.

I'm not struggling with MVP's. The Ogre has great health to stay close-quarters allowing you to soak up damage whilst looking for the execution and the Railgun Crits will happen via extended play with the weapon - it's not like you have to doom the titan, you just need crits.... and landing shots, especially with the instant shot mod, will see you get the crits through general play. Of course opportunities against easy opponents and auto-titans need to be seized upon - but you must be savvy about this.

3. FaffyBucket

FaffyBucket Generation 1

I'm pretty sure it's actually faster to earn 100K credits and buy a forged certification than actually win 100 games. I average 1K credits per game, win or lose, so I just need to play 100 games, not win them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I agree. Remember all, once you are at 10 (forget the ranked play issue cause it is just more of the same), you are just still playing for fun. There is no need to rush, other than for the prestige. And the prestige means little as I am getting my butt kicked regularly by level 1 players. I am a 10+ for many months now. I think your basic skill and love for the game is revealed very early. You will find that the love lasts for a long long time if you really have it. Little else will matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

....I caught myself watching the 100 win countdown.....then I went back playing for fun:D

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

• Like Like x 1
  6. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

It's supposed to be hard to make it to gen 10...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

It isn't hard, it just takes a heck of a long time for 100 wins.

8. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

All the gens were a tad grindy and at times, when frustrated I thought, this is just grinding for grinding sake, but, you will miss genning up when it's gone. I have often thought of starting a new account purely so I can gen up again. :D

9. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

I have 12 or so lol