And this is only MY opinion...

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by rainman0211, Aug 22, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Friday morning I felt like...:) Still enjoying TF1, but eager to try what's in store for TF2. Jumped into the training and had some fun. Had a 48 sec run... (not bad for an old man) I said to myself. Jumped of the ship, took a few moments to take in the scenery all the while equating the sounds of gunfire to these orange slices of pie that appear on my area map and saying to myself... "this is not going to end well". o_O And I was right... it did not end well. I'd like to have my dots back. Not alot... just 2 dots. Big dot, little dot. I figure since they obviously see me to shoot at and kill me with efficiency:eek: then at least allow me to know where they are shooting from:mad: instead of just "their over that way" orange cone/pie slice.:rolleyes: The two titans I used seem so slow. I love TF1 and continue to play, and I really want to at least like it.:confused: The single player has always had me excited and I was excited... single player and multi-player I one game. Great selling point for me. For me, I want more enemy indications/locations. If not I'll just pass on it because the single player to me is just half of the game and I want a whole game that I can at least stand a chance and have fun too.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I always go into a sequel with the anticipation that I am playing a new game. It's hard we go in with preconceived ideas of how we will do and how things will play out. In the end, familiarity will kick in, the 'without thinking' play comes and it gets easier. I hear what you are saying @rainman0211, I hope you like it too, it's a new chapter and another game we can gather together about which is really important as well. :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Fingers crossed it does turn out every bit as good as tf1 for you rain, hoping I like it too!!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

YES and NO , but only time will tell on the outcome . i am curious what is in store this weekend and if any changes .