Enjoying it

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ThirdGuyver, Nov 3, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

You know, I was so hyped for tf2 for so long, when I first tried it I was lying to myself a little....I was dissapointed. I couldnt move properly, got my butt kicked all over the shop, aim was off etc etc...

Now I'm giving it some time, you know what? I'm enjoying it. Had a few games on bounty hunter this morn for the first time..I like that mode, I can see team play being fun there.

Colisseum mode is awesome.

I'm loving tone at the mo, loving hemlock at the mo, loving a wall, loving slide hopping too.

It aint tf1, (cos its not, its tf2). That's my first love and will play it till my hands wither or consoles become obsolete.

But I'm getting in to this new chapter and quite liking it. Just saying.

• Like Like x 5
  2. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I'm loving the game as well, hit gen 2 today. I hate coming off the game. Hemlock is a pure beast. Im using ronin, legion and tone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Disappointed for sure but today it an alright game.

On another note... has any one noticed it seems a little more calm/serene here in the community today.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

yes im really liking the game too, can't compare with tf1 for i didnt play it, but the multi is fun, addictive, challenging, im gettng better,
    the single player camapign is awesome, over the top, interestng story, great acting, graphics, effects, animations, it's in my language so i don't have to read subtitles, lot of action, very very fun, im only 3 hurs in, but all great so far

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Love the game to pieces. My big trouble right now is that I'm addicted to Ark and play on an online server. I always feel the need to log on and make sure my dinos are all ok. Really eating into my TF2 time :(

• Like Like x 2
  6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

It's kinda... (sigh)... growing on me. But just a little bit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Gotta look after the animals! Still got Bricktop the Beast?

8. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

The game isn't horrible it's just much worse than the first one.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Omg! I tried ronin the first time today! Beast!!! And then the r97!!! Feels great and destroys!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Yea man, ronin upclose devasting. I been using r97 i like alot. Stim ability.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Brick Top is a WMD. Got him up to lvl 236 now, so nothings stopping him!

Just tamed Pricilla, a lvl 215 fem Carno. Managed to kill one of alpha carnos, so I have the skeletal costume for it too!

• Like Like x 1
  12. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Beastmaster!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

The R97 has a sweet sound to it , can't wait to unlock the gun in multiplayer. TONE is great i like that titan alot , just one thing when i decided to use credits to get it i notice i had only a few more point to unlock lol .

I really want more guns doe , more weapon sights ad cosmetic changes to the gund like grips and so on those little details i really wanted in part 2 , i must say i am enjoying ranking up .

what would be cool is if you reach a certain rank in a faction you would unlock a special gun and camo even a titan lol and can only use it if in that faction at point of playing , so if you change faction you will have to unlock that faction camo and gun.

14. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

That would certainly add incentive to work through each faction!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

you know with the help of the community we can push for this idea , i can't see why this can't work. or even implemented with a patch . it would give the being in faction more purpose when one think of it . because as it stands right now what is the porpose in being in a specific faction .

16. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Loving the teleporting ability, pretty awesome except when I aim for a titan, jump, teleport so he doesn't see me, land under his foot.......

Stim rules.

Loving the game.