Fan Art Fanmade Song for Titanfall 2 Single Player Trailer

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by pedramasl, Nov 7, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pedramasl

pedramasl Generation 2

Hi Fellow Pilots :) , I made a song for single player trailer. I hope you like it :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Very nice job! I think it has just about the right tone. Very gritty and grungy, a little hard core ,but not too over the top. I wouldn't mind that being the song and background when you log into Titanfall 2 and while you are in a lobby waiting for games. I think that in and of itself would actually make me look forward to playing the game a little more.

I actually just listened to it a second time. It really does fit the game. That is very cool my friend. Great work!

• Like Like x 1
  3. pedramasl

pedramasl Generation 2

Thank you my friend :) I'm now super happy that one pilot like it ;) Your comment give me motivation to get my guitar and work more :) Thank you! :) and you said you wouldnt mind it be in game menu gave me ultra ultra motivation :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Oh, you are very welcome. And thank you for taking the time to create that music. You are very talented. Yes, I am very serious. If I was in charge at Respawn, I would be trying to contact you and asking if we could buy the rights to it to have as the background song on the launch of the game and in the lobby waiting areas and play it along with the trailer just as you had it. It was very well done. I actually listened to the song over and over again about 4 times while doing other things and it was actually making me want to play Titanfall more. Also, I did not even start getting sick of it after hearing it over and over and that is a sign of a very good song. Keep up the great work my friend and best of luck to you with your musical aspirations.

• Like Like x 1
  5. pedramasl

pedramasl Generation 2

Thank you very very much :) I wish you were working at Respawn :p Thank you for all those kind words man :) I wish world was full of people like you ;) I will continue to learn more and work hard to just make great people like you happy ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Being a musician myself and fan of metal, I easily give this 2 horns.

Anything to give TF2 some gritty heavy metal. (With regen shields that is)

• Like Like x 2
  7. pedramasl

pedramasl Generation 2

Thank you for two horns my friend :p I really appreciate your kind words :)

• Like Like x 1