Favorite Pistol?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by The Juggernaut, Dec 7, 2014.

?
  1. Hammond P2011

16.7%
  2. RE-45 Autopistol

33.3%
  3. B3 Wingman

50.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Mine use to be the Hammond but then I got to Gen 4 and got hooked on the RE-45 and when I went back to the Hammond, my aim was shi* so I stuck with the RE-45.
    RE-45 Autopistol and B3 Wingman is a tough decision but I've been using the B3 Wingman lately and that thing is so satisfying to kill with. Requires aim which the G2A4 is slowly teaching me again and it's 2 shot kill means a lot less BULLSHI* I SHOULD'VE KILLED HIM moments.
    What's your favorite pistol?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hello, my name is Bruvas and I'm a B3 user.

The range and accuracy, coupled with its power is incredible. It's slow, but I never admit to missing...

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Juggernaut

May be slow but I can tell how someone with amazing aim can kill a pilot with this quickly. What's its headshot damage? Enough to Instant kill a pilot?

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'd say so, but don't know for sure. It's a great compliment to the R97, Smart Pistol or shotty. If I'm using the G2, Longshot or Kraber I prefer the 45.

5. The Juggernaut

#5 The Juggernaut, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    Im using the G2A4 with Wingman... compliments its range and it isn't TOO bad at close range. Matchtrigger for the G2A4 is really only good for short-midrange. That thing becomes near useless at long range with the matchtrigger.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I have only ever used the auto pistol because I suck with single shot anything. Ha! It's pretty strong, if you get all shots on at shotgun range you win, unless of course they have a shotgun, then you lose...and then rage about shotguns...and then post a ranty long winded piece about how OP the smart pistol is. Ha!

Addendum - Anyone who reads this and takes some sort of offence. Just stop, have a cup of tea and relax. I was joking. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

My aim sucks as well. I'll have to stay with the 45 Auto.:cool:

8. CLONED BOBAFETT

CLONED BOBAFETT Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

I must be distantly related to the Rainman and Sgt Rawk because I'm not that good with the Hammond and I haven't played w/ the wingman that much. The RE-45 is handy for me cause I only use it if I'm in a bind and its quicker than reloading. I almost always use the 101-C carbine w/ extended mag and quick reload kit so I don't go to the pistol that often.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I never swap to pistol half as much as I should, especially if I have the CAR or 101. The B3 is a serious necessity to compliment a short range or inaccurate weapon. Plus, you feel like a boss when you kill with it. BOOM!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. CLONED BOBAFETT

CLONED BOBAFETT Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

I may have to try the old B3 Wingman out just so I can experience the violence it brings.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. The Juggernaut

Sometime from the Gen 4 challenges made my aim die with the Hammond. Now, I can hardly use its sights or track my target with it. I used to love it :( . The Autopistol is one of my main sidearms but the Wingman is drawing me in with its hipfire accuracy...

12. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Gonna try and make some progress with the wingman challenge today. See how bad my aim is.

• Like Like x 1
  13. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

ALRIIIIIGHHHTT!!!!
    (silence fills the room......)
    I look left, right staring over my flagon of......IBC ROOT BEER??!!!
    Anyway....
    I say,.....B3!!!
    There are few moments that outclass in the "AWE :)eek:DID THAT JUST HAPPEN???) department" then when you take a pilot on mutual ejection with the B3 .......absolutely priceless. Had it done to me and subsequently did it to others (RARE,.....but doable). As well as the map wide lonnnnnnn-onnn-onnng shot on the little weasel hiding somewhere all comfy cozy taking his (her?) time. Very poetic Zen-like moment to raise it over their heads and bring it down gently,.....ever so gently,.....(waite for the red...)....Press, SCORE!!!!
    Those ARE the times I pray they watch the kill cam.
    And hoping I remember to say XBOX, RECORD THAT!!!
    Best to all,
    D, out.:cool:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Just watch this video and the range of some of the kills :

The wingman is the way to go. The wingman is the future. The wingman is your friend!

• Like Like x 1
    • Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1
  15. The Juggernaut

The. Hip. Fire. Is. Life.

• Like Like x 1
  16. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Really!!!... at 1:45 he got a gooser with his wingman Got to channel some of that accuracy to my aim. o_O

• Like Like x 1