Gooser help

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by TH3 DReAM76, Apr 17, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TH3 DReAM76

TH3 DReAM76 Generation 1

Okay so I hear that when you reach gen 5 you have to get 50 gooser kills which is insanely hard... and I am 4th genlvl 49 so I am pretty nervous.. I play on the xbox 360 and I heard that there was suppost to be a update to only make it 5 kills and move it u to gen ten.. but the thing is I haven't gotten any updatesss.. Someone please help

2. Gore

Gore Generation 3

They said, there was update yesterday. And there wasn't any update so what the hell? Microsoft fail? I'm alreayd Gen 5 level 50 and I can't do that gooser challenge :\

3. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I do believe the Xbox 360 is on a different patch cycle then XB1/PC. I'll see if I can find any confirmation to that and report back.

4. Gore

Gore Generation 3

They confirmed it on their official twitter. The update should be yesterday (two days ago if you are in different timezone than me). We still don't have private matches, and there's no gooser challenge fix.

There's proof:

5. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Would you have a link, perhaps? I want to do some digging and see if there is anything we might have missed.

6. Gore

Gore Generation 3

I just edited my post with proof. This update should contain same thing which PC and Xbone get. And we didn't get anything yet.

7. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hmm, seems odd. Hopefully they make a statement soon in regards to this.

8. JamieDJ8887

JamieDJ8887 Generation 2

I think what you're forgetting is just because a update has been issued, it still has to go through an xbox live team to determine if it is in fact ready to be "rolled out".

We may not see this update until next week.

9. Gore

Gore Generation 3

I hope so. I'm already 5 gen 50 lvl. I can't do that gooser without a fix : P too hard.

10. LedFlinga

LedFlinga Generation 4

The update is rolled out maybe hasn't hit your server yet

11. Gore

Gore Generation 3

So you are saying that you can play private matches already? And Gooser is fixed?

Did you had any microsoft updates or the game itself updated?

12. LedFlinga

LedFlinga Generation 4

I'm on x1 and game updates can't seeing it being different for 360. BTW there are many gooser threads here that may help you, it's an awesome skill to have there's nothing like the feeling of killing a nemesis out of the sky after trashing their Titan

13. Gore

Gore Generation 3

So you are talking about Xbone update in Xbox 360 thread? Where's the logic. Update isn't out on Xbox 360 yet.

14. LedFlinga

LedFlinga Generation 4

Sorry sunshine was just try to help you out as to what your problem maybe. No need to be snippy

15. Gore

Gore Generation 3

Whatever.

16. 616 Gaming

616 Gaming Generation 2

#16 616 Gaming, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    To get to Generation 6 in Titanfall, we show you how to complete the Titanfall Gooser Challenge for Generantion 5 in this video on our YouTube channel.

17. SHAN

SHAN GEN 10 NONSTOP MAP-TREADIN' CROSS-COUNTRY STRYDER
    Elite Pilot

The hardest part about Gooser is having patience. Use the Arc Cannon w/ Capacitor mod, Anti-Titan Charge Rifle weapon, or Carbine Unsilenced w/ ACOG. I did the pre-patch 50/50 Gooser in 4 days... sucked but those weapons made it fulfilling. Also, when indoors...use the ARC cannon to hit the Titan as they eject. the Arc will bounce off the Titan and kill the pilot before he lands..(lower ceilings make this easier) Goodluck!