Hello, & Your Thoughts on TFALL 2'S Future?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Spider, Apr 12, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Spider

Spider Generation 1

Not at all new to the game but just created my account here! (have been familiar of this forum for a while now also, just never bothered to create an account) gen 10 pilot on xbox 360, gen 2 on x1 because I didnt want to grind out the re-gen process. Very experienced and love this game. Titanfall Youtuber (channel name: SpiderFPS).

What was everyone's reactions and first thoughts to the titanfall 2 teaser trailer? Are you all as optimistic as I am that this is the game that will launch Titanfall as a franchise to major success? I would love to know everyone's thoughts.

I am also a competitive player and down for customs anytime, so HMU if ya want.Xbox Player. GT: SpiderFPS
    :)

2. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

What's up man? Welcome to the forums! I'm really optimistic with Titanfall 2 and I was hyped about the trailer. Titan swords seem really awesome but it has to be implemented well and I believe in Respawn.

You're a competitive player? Have you checked out the Shocked Invitational that's coming up soon? Teams are already all set but I'm definitely gonna be watching it at the end of April.

3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Welcome to the forums fella. TF2 is going to be the hands down winner at E3, and will probably cause a divorce in my household as my wife will become a Titanfall widow. Again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Hey mate, will keep an eye out for ya!