How do I connect to another server?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Andretti, Aug 28, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Andretti

Andretti Generation 1

#1 Andretti, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
    Once I join a server it seems that my soul is bound by a blood pact with the devil to it. Even if it is 3v6 with 6 premade g10s in the enemy team it still connects me to that one server. HOW DO I JOIN A DIFFERENT SERVER? I am starting to lose it after connecting me 10 (TEN) times in a row to the same server.

I would greatly appreciate your response if you would not suggest me to wait until the end of the game and keep on playing in the same situation for ever. I would also strongly recommend to offer me a solution to actually connect to a different server in the same game mode and don't spam this thread with useless information such as git gud scrub, lel u suk, just play etc. Such comments are obviously inbound.

EDIT: Slightly off-topic, how do I win if I actually get in a 6v6? I constantly lose despite the fact that I am the MVP every single game (no exception). My personal record is a defeat with 154 attrition points on me in a 6v6.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

2. Mistergeorge

Mistergeorge Generation 5

Once you start the game in the Main Menu in the bottom right corner you will see "Data Center: Your Data Center". Click on that. From there you can see all other servers you can connect to. Always keep in mind that the default server you connect to is the one that has the best connection for you. In the Server list you see all the servers with their corresponding pings so try to choose maybe the second one if the ping from the first (default one) isn't a lot higher.

3. Andretti

Andretti Generation 1

Thank you. Will try. Just got my 10th defeat in a row.

4. Andretti

Andretti Generation 1

Guess what? I still can't connect to other servers. It doesn't matter what I select from the main menu. The game is like "Fuck you, you play where we want you to". 1.6 kdr, mvp 50% of the games, top 3 80%, 48% win ratio. Fuck this game.

So, anyone want to team up with me? Pretty please.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Where about's are you? I'm on Aussie servers most of the time will add you to join?