Video Kraber montage rough edit

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by PYR0xBEZ, Apr 6, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PYR0xBEZ

PYR0xBEZ Generation 2

Let me know what you guys think. I also need a suggestion to a free editing software so I can put some music behind it.

2. Bear

Bear That ain't falco.
    Elite Pilot

I would avoid using singles. Add music. Cut the clips better.

All that can be done in Windows Movie Maker. Or torrent Vegas/premiere. Sorry. Didn't watch all of it. Got pretty bored honestly. Not trying to be mean just giving you some feedback. You seem good with the sniper so I'd hold out for better clips.

3. PYR0xBEZ

PYR0xBEZ Generation 2

I tried to save my best clips to the end, but maybe I should just stick to my best clips. Thanks man!

4. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

This is pretty cool but some are kinda boring. I do like a lot of them! Is the explosive round a instakill if it hits directly next to a person or do you have to actually hit the bullet?

5. PYR0xBEZ

PYR0xBEZ Generation 2

I haven't messed around with the explosive rounds much, so I'm not sure. I can't stand the 6x scope that is attached with the amped kraber.

6. The Juggernaut

Oh sorry. Confusing the Amped Kraber's rounds with the original Kraber's rounds. Thought both were explosive. Oh and how do you know were to aim directly with the 4.5 scope? Wouldn't the AOG or whatever be easier to quickscope with?

7. PYR0xBEZ

PYR0xBEZ Generation 2

It would be easier with the acog, but I think it looks much cooler with the 4.5. Just line em up in the middle of your screen, it's pretty accurate for quickscoping, just have to learn to lead them.

8. The Juggernaut

It does look cooler but heck of a lot harder without AOG. Im gonna try this with AOG and fail tonight. And LEADING? Ah hell nah

9. PYR0xBEZ

PYR0xBEZ Generation 2

Haha leading is a must.

10. The Juggernaut

Damn it. I tried leading once with a carbine but got use to the hitscan (instant travel time). Well I will try it but im probably going to use the DMR with AOG to quickscope... less cool but gets me a heck of a lot less deaths. What sidearm do you use? I need to level up to get my Wingman back. That thing was a beast.

11. PYR0xBEZ

PYR0xBEZ Generation 2

I use the wingman. You are right, that thing is a beast. That and shopping people with the charge rifle is fun

12. The Juggernaut

Charge Rifle takes leading too but hitting someone with it is so awesome. The wingman hip firing is so accurate I got a double kill jumping off the walls with that thing. I hate how the one shot kill sniper needs to lead but I guess that's what makes it balanced.

13. Bear

Bear That ain't falco.
    Elite Pilot

4.5 is easier for me to snipe with. Acog is ugly lol.

14. ZanderStar1

ZanderStar1 Generation 2