Titanfall Match Data Lost

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Kyburus, Jan 4, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kyburus

Kyburus Generation 1

I just finished a match and was about to go to the screen where you wait for the next match, so suddenly I lost connection with server and when I got back in the game data that showed up was from the last match. I know I did really well in the match I had even gotten all the ranking things and haven't even died once. I know probably the data is lost but this isn't the first time it has happened to me, maybe once or twice before but now with the ranking thing its frustrating that my progress is lost. I don't know what you can do but maybe if there is a recovery program for when this happens so people don't lose progress.

2. Bigz266

Bigz266 Generation 4

I know exactly how you feel. I play on 360 and that happens to me about 3 times on my worst day. Try to only play when you have the best connection ( even though you may be hooked up by ethernet like me and it still f**** up :( fml lol),most of the time when no one else is home (using wifi). If it happens, unfortunately, you just need to get over it. I've been soooo pissed before when it happened, but there's no way to get it back, so it's not even worth worrying about it really.

3. Battlemarks

Battlemarks Generation 3

I know what you mean. There is no program to man that I know of that can help you with this.

This has happened to me a total of 5 times, and every time it happened it was always a smashing, lots of points and no deaths and all battlemarks - its a piss take as it is.

Its not your fault that you lost connection to server because every time it happens to me my internet is fine (extremely fast internet speed). Its Origins fault and since the update I haven't had this problem : )

The 1.09 Update says they have fixed minor bugs and connectivity issues!
    P.S. They made the battlemarks worse : (