OMFG Respawn!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Dec 10, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

The Map rotation is just fucking terrible.

It's like you do it on purpose.........

Every other map I keep getting tossed into god damn Crash Site!

Two times in a row right now.....my god!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

God, I love you Kernel! I think we've all been there, but you just express it a little better. :)

3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

SPOILER ALERT: If you have not already seen the movie "Little Miss Sunshine" you may not want to read this. As a matter of fact, I might recommend not reading it, because it is an awesome movie you might want to check out and I don't want to ruin it for you.

BTW, I couldn't stop thinking about the end of your post Kernel, because it reminded me of one of my favorite movie scenes of all time. My girlfriend and I could not stop laughing for about 10 minutes in the movie theater after this, because it was so unexpected. It was one of those things where I'd stop laughing, but then she would laugh and it would make me laugh again and it kept going back and forth. :)

Just to give a little background, the one character, the teenage boy named Dwayne had taken a vow of silence until he could become a jet pilot in the military. Instead of talking, he would write everything on a notepad. This scene is probably between 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through the movie, so he has not said even one word the entire time. Just imagine that this is how you feel when you are trapped on a map you don't want to be stuck in. :)

4. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

only two times? i played three times in a row in black water canal, boomtown, and base kodai, always the same

they really need to add new maps ASAP, seriously

5. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

I am so glad we're granted the ability to SCREAM and YELL

Bc the same FUCKING SHIT happens all the time.

Not only are the same maps coming up but I'm getting thrown in mid (massacre) match. Down like 200 points.

I'm also dealing with ridiculously inconsistent ping, lag, stutter, and/or bs.

These were not problems before the update. Except ping. Although ping is worse now.

It's literally gotten to the point where I purchased another game. For people that don't know me I usually play one game into the dirt. I guess I'm weird like that or maybe compulsive.

Seriously I went out and purchased dishonored 2.

Please for the love of god 1. add some more maps (hell I don't care if there TF1 just add em). 2. Respond to your community about ping

FUUUCCCKKK!! That is how I felt yesterday.

Sorry for the outburst community but I can't speak my mind on the EA forum and saw this gem posted here.

And I apologize for the horribly rushed grammar