Put The Gritty Feel Back

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by ensc, May 7, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I just want to use a real life example that mirrors what happened with the versions of Titanfall. I used to be a Philadelphia Eagles fan during the '90s when they played in Veterans Stadium, where the stadium was almost like having a 12th man. It was grungy and gritty, the feel you want when you really want a true football experience. Opposing players hated playing there. In 2003, they moved into Lincoln Financial Field and frankly, they can keep it. I've been to a couple games there, but it feels like you are going to a corporate office to watch a football game. NO THANKS!!!

Similar thing with Titanfall. TF1 had the gritty, grimy, grungy battlefield feel, which is exactly what you want if you are playing a war-like game. In a similar shift in feel as the Eagle's stadium change, TF2 feels like you are playing war in the middle of a Saturday morning cartoon.

For TF3, let's put the grit back. PLEASE!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

100% put the look back to a hardcore atmosphere. The cartoony look was to bring in a younger audience to help sales most likely, but the expirement didn't work for varying reasons. But has fans commented enough about this to get Respawns attention ? I don't know. Despite the look The concept and foundation of titanfall is still totally awesome, but I would love to see a more graphic and rugged looking game in Tf3

• Like Like x 1
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Appreciate it Omega! Thanks for adding your voice about this. Hopefully they will listen when thinking about making TF3.

• Like Like x 1